Scots, Welsh, English And Irish

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on then,,,,let the English bashing begin,,,lol

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

Glasgows miles better :)

• Like 1

After what I have witnessed at lurchers shows in Wales,,, I would say they have no manners....

I had a little stall at a show in Wales,,, little gazebo ,,,behind me a line of trees,,, and 10 yard behind that the toilets,,,,a gang of valley comandos,,, compleat with bull crosses ,,,, were chatting in front of my stall,,,they had bought a few bits,,,

But they thought it was good manners to piss right at the side of my stall,,, I mean right next to it,,,, not bother go in the trees,,, or god forbid walk another 10 yard to the fecking toilets,,,,

I had words,,, not that they were that bothered,,,lol

I would say the Scots have the worst sense of humour , the worst manners ,the most arrogance and the biggest Rangers fixation .

Your a scot ya f***ing fanny :laugh: honest to f**k, is there anything worse than a turncoat :laugh:

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

Agree with this 100%

Compare it to say center of London and its like two different planets.

When your talking about manners in Scotland are you referring to how polite people are if you have an english accent or politeness among Scots?

I would say the Scots have the worst sense of humour , the worst manners ,the most arrogance and the biggest Rangers fixation .

Sorry I typed Scots , when I meant to type scouts

That's better mate :thumbs:

when i lived in south wales, we used to go clubbing in either swansea or cardiff, an tbh the folk an hospitality were much better in swansea and the valleys, so much so martha's an escape become our weekend home lol livin in england i found anybody south of liverpool a bit of a twat lol but have met a few decent southerners in past 10 years so they are out there, even if few and far between lol

• Like 3

Agree with this 100%

Compare it to say center of London and its like two different planets.

When your talking about manners in Scotland are you referring to how polite people are if you have an english accent or politeness among Scots?

Hmmm fair point. I've spoke to a few English in pubs etc and the worse they get is ripping the pish out of there accent. But then again, every c**t rips the pish out of a Glaswegians accent lol.