Scots, Welsh, English And Irish

In my job working in London I meet people from all the world and I've got to say the most ignorant and rude people I've ever met by far are the Jews, even Arabs are more polite and that's saying something!

Do all English not know how to read the f*****g question? :laugh:
ah see now baw although they were Jews they were still English lol. I see a china man the other day and guess what he was born in this country as well haha

For me the Arabs are thee most difficult in business to deal with and can be extremely rude to women, so much so that I refuse to have the girls in the office work for Arab clients I put the gay guy on it instead just to mix things up a bit :laugh: :laugh:

Still the North Welsh in the British isles though :laugh: Miserable spit when they talk feckers :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Come on then,,,,let the English bashing begin,,,lol

I will say this though about England ,,, the most friendly are deffo from the north east,,, the Geordies ,, and from that area really make you feel welcome.

iv lived in scotland, wales and england and its as simple as theres good and bad everywhere. i might be biased tho but even mates and in laws iv took back to glasgow have said they nicest folk around

Get below Bristol and no one gives a f**k.....

We're all sound down here, in the land of nowhere :laugh:

Worked all over the country, travelled and stayed in Ireland a lot (half my family are there), and in general most people are decent,

Liverpool I found people particular friendly and right up for laugh, the mean tag on the scots was proven to be bullshit at the comp and before (top lads),

I'll be honest though we worked and stayed in South Wales, Lantwit Major ( near Bridgend).... watching England in the Euro's 2004 in the local Rugby club, they weren't that friendly then :laugh:

Edited by NEWKID

England can have an exception though, I mean how many southerners now a days are actually British? That' place is under a peace time invasion by Eastern Europe and the Arab States, who only let on their British for a living not for pride. Plus most of them can't even speak English till they're 5p short in their pay. The English are sound and the scots and welsh and the Irish too, but Inverness made me feel like we had entered the film wrong turn.

• Like 1

England can have an exception though, I mean how many southerners now a days are actually British? That' place is under a peace time invasion by Eastern Europe and the Arab States, who only let on their British for a living not for pride. Plus most of them can't even speak English till they're 5p short in their pay. The English are sound and the scots and welsh and the Irish too, but Inverness made me feel like we had entered the film wrong turn.

Fort William too :laugh:

The stereotypes i have in my head:

Welsh-simpletons,but usually decent enough people

jocks-either very decent people or violent sociopaths,no in between.

Irish-funny and very easily offended.

English-southern ones are stuck up,northern ones are uneducated.

the most arrogant are the English,the funniest are the Irish,the ones who'll help you out most are the English and the ones with the best manners are either northern English or scottish.

I remeber in Wick (Scotland) as a kid, they weren't the friendliest bunch either

Liked the craic with the old boys in Penistone ( Yorkshire), would go in after work, the landlady would make our tea and sit with the locals, real traditional pub, and good old boys for a yap... was like we were back in time :laugh:

This is Southern England (well South West), get below Bristol and not that many foreigners, poles mainly, Birmingham and North London, I'm not sure if they are still part of England :laugh:

I reckon the Northerenrs like it down here, the amount that end up in Torquay :D