Jack Russell Terrier

JMHO but I have NEVER heard any man who's serious about working white terriers in the proper way use the word "Parson".

When I see an add for "working bred" terriers and see the word Parson in the same add it's like seeing an add that says "Sports car for sale, has no engine."

A lad told me a while ago he digs with Sporting Jack Russells,he is still wondering why I nearly choked on my pint.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tilly   Ken   Ken & Tilly   Bo

JMHO but I have NEVER heard any man who's serious about working white terriers in the proper way use the word "Parson". When I see an add for "working bred" terriers and see the word Parson in the sa

There's a saying "you get what you pay for" unfortunately in the working dog world it usually means the more you pay the the bigger the piece of shite you get lol.

Posted Images

JMHO but I have NEVER heard any man who's serious about working white terriers in the proper way use the word "Parson".

When I see an add for "working bred" terriers and see the word Parson in the same add it's like seeing an add that says "Sports car for sale, has no engine."

A lad told me a while ago he digs with Sporting Jack Russells,he is still wondering why I nearly choked on my pint.

Liam, it sounds to me that your drinking with the wrong sort of crowd, LOL.

But Liam you'd remember the real, proper type of Russell and I bet you never heard the word Parson until a few years ago.

LOL, I bet another sentence you've never heard is "Great dig lads, now hand me up that Parson Russell ". LOL.

• Like 2

Liam, it sounds to me that your drinking with the wrong sort of crowd, LOL.

But Liam you'd remember the real, proper type of Russell and I bet you never heard the word Parson until a few years ago.

LOL, I bet another sentence you've never heard is "Great dig lads, now hand me up that Parson Russell ". LOL.

Ive been drinking with the wrong sort of crowd all my life Neil.Few times after a dig I said hand me down that Parson he is staying.LOL

• Like 1

This is what happens when the kennel club get their greedy hands on working breeds. They put designer labels on them and sell them for a fortune.

Didnt know the kennel club sold dogs???

Not directly of course but the members do. Im talking about the organisation as a whole.

I bred a litter of borders both parents excellent workers and I gave all 5 of the pups away. Only bred them coz lads were wanting them. They all went to himes where they will get the work they need so am happy

• Like 1

worked & bred terriers all my live mate ,would never buy terrier unless i see it ,& do you wana buy a sports car :boogy::rtfm:

It is a minefield buying a jack russell these days. The parsons and 'miniature' label has made breeding a lot worse.

Yes. Im having a problem finding a jack russell. Everything Parson looks soft and everything mini like it's got something daft going on like chihuahua.