Valentine's Day..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can never be too careful with Valentines cards.........I remember when my daughter was younger her teacher was a right sexy sort i used to go and pick my girl up from school just to get a few words wi

If I bought my missus chocolates or flowers even on Valentines Day she'd want to know what I've done wrong !!

i sent a card to my mate one year for a joke sprayed some perfume on it and sent it through the post ----- his mrs went nuts he phoned me up is this you ,ya kunt i darn`t admit to it and never have

Posted Images

My wife just called me.

She said, "Three of the girls in the office have just received some flowers for Valentines Day, they are absolutely gorgeous."

I said, "That's probably why they've received flowers them." :laugh:

:laugh:

• Like 1

My missus treats me like a king ... I pretty much do what I want and go where I want ... I don't lift a finger in the house and she looks after me and the kids and caters for our every need ... I don't see it as a hardship to spend a few hours carving her a love spoon which she loves getting every year ... She will also get a nice card a bunch of flowers and I will take her for a nice meal on Friday night ... It the least I can do to let her know she is appreciated and loved ............

• Like 2

i sent a card to my mate one year for a joke sprayed some perfume on it and sent it through the post ----- his mrs went nuts he phoned me up is this you ,ya kunt i darn`t admit to it and never have :D:D

I stayed with a girlfriend for a few years when I was younger. We got each other a card, but one came through the post for me. I shat it, trying to think what to do while she's walking up behind me asking if there was any post for her. I owned up and showed her the card, she burst out laughing. Turned out her and her friend decided to test the honesty of there men by sending cards to them. Lucky for me she was there when it got posted cos it was getting well hid laugh:

Socks wife's friend..."sooooo what did he get you this year?"

Socks wife...."another b*****d spoon...!!!!"

It must be a wee reminder to her of what she won when he married her :laugh: sorry socks, couldn't resist mate lol.

It must be a wee reminder to her of what she won when he married her :laugh: sorry socks, couldn't resist mate lol.

Lol....I couldn't help thinking that a while back she had all these spoons but nae f***ing kitchen....pmsl

• Like 2

My missus treats me like a king ... I pretty much do what I want and go where I want ... I don't lift a finger in the house and she looks after me and the kids and caters for our every need ... I don't see it as a hardship to spend a few hours carving her a love spoon which she loves getting every year ... She will also get a nice card a bunch of flowers and I will take her for a nice meal on Friday night ... It the least I can do to let her know she is appreciated and loved ............

Was she standing behind you when you wrote this? :laugh:

Would make more sense to me to make her a spoon one year, then a potato masher, then a colander etc. :thumbs:

Lol....I couldn't help thinking that a while back she had all these spoons but nae f*****g kitchen....pmsl

:laugh: I forgot about that :laugh: that kitchen thread was a classic. Socks giving it large, what he was going to do....... Final result, his wife went to the door :laugh: