Valentine's Day..

Seems to be an awful lot of hype in the up up to valentines day this year, tv adverts, radio, papers, supermarkets its flipping everywhere!

I dont know about you lot but i dont see the big deal with it at all, all this flowers and chocolates malarky - well woooop-deee-bloody-dooooo..........

Just keep it simple for crying out loud.

What do you do.? Do you even bother with the big gesture, or keep it simple . :hmm:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can never be too careful with Valentines cards.........I remember when my daughter was younger her teacher was a right sexy sort i used to go and pick my girl up from school just to get a few words wi

If I bought my missus chocolates or flowers even on Valentines Day she'd want to know what I've done wrong !!

i sent a card to my mate one year for a joke sprayed some perfume on it and sent it through the post ----- his mrs went nuts he phoned me up is this you ,ya kunt i darn`t admit to it and never have

Posted Images

I will be spending the weekend with my boyfriend.... but only because we are going to a birthday piss-up in Dublin Friday night... its his b'day today and I haven't even bought him as much as a card, we don't exchange gifts, we didn't even buy each other Christmas presents :yes:

Agree totally with that Frann :thumbs:

And johnnyboy - if he came in with flowers for me he'd be hit up side the head with them :laugh:

Kay - too right.! Its just another money racket :victory:

Mind you I have shot myself in the foot here .. my blokes always been with demanding women who had what they wanted & I am not interested in birthdays & christmas & all the pressies so I said don't bother buying me stuff & he didnt .. could have had a right load of stuff in the last year if I had been demanding & high maintenance :laugh::laugh:

Agree totally with that Frann :thumbs:

And johnnyboy - if he came in with flowers for me he'd be hit up side the head with them :laugh:

Kay - too right.! Its just another money racket :victory:

Mind you I have shot myself in the foot here .. my blokes always been with demanding women who had what they wanted & I am not interested in birthdays & christmas & all the pressies so I said don't bother buying me stuff & he didnt .. could have had a right load of stuff in the last year if I had been demanding & high maintenance :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: missed the boat there kay :D:D could of had the best camera money could buy.......... but then you probably already have :laugh: