Hedges......

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

diesel will stink for months to come,plus its illegal the neighbour will report you.barrow loads of road salt,the hedge will die never to return

Unless you dig deep and wide and then sift the soil , you arnt going to get every root or bit of root , consider it an ongoin job ,every spring you will have to deal with new shoots , this is presumin

Lol, the building ends where the hedge starts, it'll be at the entrance. I thought I was relatively fit till I done this

I was going to poor diesel on the roots, would that work? There is going to be a large shed/workshop going where it is, the hedge is where the entrance will be. Not ideal if it grows back lol

FFS don't get caught using Diesel :laugh: You will be bent over and spanked :thumbs:

Scot & Stan are both right either dig deep and wide and sift the soil or get lots of salt in there or both. I remember my old man using diesel once in the 80's and had to dig out the ground and put fresh aggregate etc due to the smell