How Many Dogs Do You Need?

I'm tellin you this thread gets better and better. No wonder why yall cant hunt over there anymore. Too busy talkin bout how its sport and all that bullshit. Maybe if ya would have just stood up for yourselves and said, "Hey we like to kill shit. f**k off!". Then maybe you wouldn't be where your at today.

Dan I think you'll find that the States is wrapped up in a lot more laws regarding what, where and when you's can hunt than the UK or Ireland.

The attitude in the States of Kill Em All has resulted in this and you's also get lot stiffer prison sentences and fines etc. for breaking your laws.

• Like 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dan,you dont seem to grasp the essence of coursing,the kill is the end result,we look upon this result as a bonus,the most important and enjoyable piece of the hunt is or should be fair play to the qu

I would av slipped the lot fook it :laugh:

Ireland? Lol

Bit like myself don't like to see any get away lol wonder how many terriers they enter in an earth

depends on the size of the earth, if i was to hazard a guess looking at that video i would say one in each hole lol

grow up guys i mean to me its a bobbery pack or a bit gung ho its not coursing in a true sense i dont think its supposed to be , its a free for all as kids we used to walk out with a bobbery pack we were lucky to get one sally or abrace of rabbs we had terrier mongrel odd greyhound ,to many purists at least its not banned there etc and have more freedom than the uk

jigsaw great post man. I truly do understand what coursing is all about and I guess I just came on here to stir some chit up cuz I get sick of everybody judging everybody else. I like fluff's comment up above cuz this is all I'm getting at. What them boys are doing is obviously not coursing at all. Its no different than what fluff is saying with a bobbery pack although I had no idea what that was before I just read his post.

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic appears to be in the wrong section, (a non hunting post), we have moved it to the appropriate forum.

Read the forum rules, top of the section.

This is an automatically generated reply.

Seen plenty of topics on here of days ferreting and theres enough dogs to cover a hole each,or me and 6 others went for a walk we each had 2 dogs. what do you think happens if somthing jumps.

What ever your into..

. what do you think happens if somthing jumps.

What ever your into..

It's fooked.. :D .. i don't mind the odd wonder like that if all the speed machines are equally matched in speed and size.. i have done it several time's on good bunnie land more so for a meet up and a walk with old and new friend's and a good bit of banter.. i don't do it regular and i don't condone it.. but personally i would not do it on a regular basis maybe 3/4 times a year.. but not on the hares as they are obviously forbidden quarry in this goverment run nanny sheep ridden country..

. what do you think happens if somthing jumps.

What ever your into..

It's fooked.. :D .. i don't mind the odd wonder like that if all the speed machines are equally matched in speed and size.. i have done it several time's on good bunnie land more so for a meet up and a walk with old and new friend's and a good bit of banter.. i don't do it regular and i don't condone it.. but personally i would not do it on a regular basis maybe 3/4 times a year.. but not on the hares as they are obviously forbidden quarry in this goverment run nanny sheep ridden country..

What do you meen nanny sheep ridden country?