Sad Loss For Me... R.i.p 'pickle'

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.

My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.

The bitch died running game, broke her back in a nasty crash, I can only say that Im lucky that I had the means to give her a swift end.

But it was brutal for such a nice, elegant, beautiful bitch,(though tough as boots) to end in such a way, though she died doing what she did best. And what she loved, and lived for.

All the best for the rest of the season lads and lasses. Also, never count your chickens before they hatch and all that malarkey

RIP Lass

DSCN1381.jpg

• Like 11

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.   My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.   The bitch d

Your hurt and pain,.shows folk just how much a genuine Hunting Man thinks of his jukels,...respect to you..

I know what you mean, this is the third dog of mine to end their days following their keen instincts, and this one hit me the hardest, so Im far from de-sensitised to this. .. I still expect to hear h

Thanks for the kind words.. its always good to hear as we live a pretty isolated life out here. I still feel sick to the core about loosing her, but the show must go on.

DnN

Your hurt and pain,.shows folk just how much a genuine Hunting Man thinks of his jukels,...respect to you.. :yes:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 9