Sad Loss For Me... R.i.p 'pickle'

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.   My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.   The bitch d

Your hurt and pain,.shows folk just how much a genuine Hunting Man thinks of his jukels,...respect to you..

I know what you mean, this is the third dog of mine to end their days following their keen instincts, and this one hit me the hardest, so Im far from de-sensitised to this. .. I still expect to hear h

Taughts are wit you bro no one likes losing a dog people forget these dogs become part of the family ie the pack. Its hard to get over I lost my dog this month last year friend of mine rought her out on a walk do a bit of bushing he was out any ways walking coming threw some ditches when he heard an seen a farmer raising a loading his rifle. Dont shoot he shouted dont shoot the farmer hesitated telling him put the dogs on leads he called lass back that was her name lass as she turned the b*****d shot her in the side she took off an I never saw her again she ran away in shock and died in pain an fear somewhere. Imagine bein woken to bein told your dogs gone , I wish I never stayed home that morning allways have and will she was the best rabbit bitch I owend or have bin out with an absolute gem on cover . I cried like a child over her I swore I was goin to eat the face of the tramp that shot her. An oul c**t that you wouldnt hit for fear of killing him dead with a box .heart broken I was

Well he lost about 6 or 7 ewe's to an ax yes I know its horrible but I sank it into the brains of the b*****ds an bag of lime into the water troft , ,

Say what yous want that man hurt me so bad . My oul dog rest in peace lass

chestnut dog in profile pic

• Like 1

Taughts are wit you bro no one likes losing a dog people forget these dogs become part of the family ie the pack. Its hard to get over I lost my dog this month last year friend of mine rought her out on a walk do a bit of bushing he was out any ways walking coming threw some ditches when he heard an seen a farmer raising a loading his rifle. Dont shoot he shouted dont shoot the farmer hesitated telling him put the dogs on leads he called lass back that was her name lass as she turned the b*****d shot her in the side she took off an I never saw her again she ran away in shock and died in pain an fear somewhere. Imagine bein woken to bein told your dogs gone , I wish I never stayed home that morning allways have and will she was the best rabbit bitch I owend or have bin out with an absolute gem on cover . I cried like a child over her I swore I was goin to eat the face of the tramp that shot her. An oul c**t that you wouldnt hit for fear of killing him dead with a box .heart broken I was

Well he lost about 6 or 7 ewe's to an ax yes I know its horrible but I sank it into the brains of the b*****ds an bag of lime into the water troft , ,

If you or your mate didn't poach you wouldn't have lost your dog. Farmers have it tough enough without you killing their stock. You're a complete tool.

I doubt a little hunt an walk with two Jack Russell's an an two whippets is poaching . . . We were harming no one . . He had no Wright to shoot a dog that was accompanied by its owner . . Just a bad minded man he was dog was a treat to no one or any live stock. Just plain b*****d is what he was . Sure guards done Jack shit over it . . 3 years of training I put into my dog an he took her away in a shot . . . Justice system in Ireland is arse ways . So a bit of self justice was in order . For my peace of mind any ways . Each to there own

If you didn't have permission to be on that land, that's poaching. Lurchers die in action, if she died from getting ripped open by one of his barbed wire fences would you go around cutting down 6 or 7 lines of his fences?

Anyway sorry for your loss of Pickle mate.

arsnick you havent a clue lad you really dont . . the pox never owend the land himself he rented it from an elderly couple who had giving us permission . . . . . any ways waste of time talking an explaining myself to you . . he did wrong and that bugged me big time. . . . . bet he regrets it now... any sort of a man that has any sort of self respect would not let another disrespect him and that i have and an ego something most males carry.... what goes around comes around and smacks you like an axe :boogy:

If you or your mate didn't poach you wouldn't have lost your dog. Farmers have it tough enough without you killing their stock. You're a complete tool.

I'd of killed 6 or 7 a night if he shot my dog , if the dog want bothering his live stock then there was no need to shoot !

I can tell you now I've killed many dogs that have come on my land, it's legal and it's for the sake of our livelihood. Farming isn't just a hobby like "poaching" is. It really disgusts me how some folk on here openly talk about poaching and making farmers lives harder than it already is. Any kind of stress to stock effects the farmers or stock owners income. I'm sure if someone came in with their animal potentially taking thousands of dollars out of your pocket you'd shoot it.

I can tell you now I've killed many dogs that have come on my land, it's legal and it's for the sake of our livelihood. Farming isn't just a hobby like "poaching" is. It really disgusts me how some folk on here openly talk about poaching and making farmers lives harder than it already is. Any kind of stress to stock effects the farmers or stock owners income. I'm sure if someone came in with their animal potentially taking thousands of dollars out of your pocket you'd shoot it.

Iv gone on land that a shudnt all my life and I no I don't cause thousands of pounds worth of damage [BANNED TEXT] does a poachers dog do to cause that much damage ? Farmers best partner was a dog before quad so it don't bother live stock that much give ur head a wobble FFS !!!

Iv gone on land that a shudnt all my life and I no I don't cause thousands of pounds worth of damage [bANNED TEXT] does a poachers dog do to cause that much damage ? Farmers best partner was a dog before quad so it don't bother live stock that much give ur head a wobble FFS !!!

The stress of a dog nearby, especially a strange one, is enough to cause ewes to abort. It can also cause the flock to get mixed up, leading to miss mothering and lambs being abandoned. Both of these lead to dead lambs which means fewer lambs get to market. As fat lambs (that's a technical term) can be worth £120 each it doesn't take many lambs lost to add up to £1000.

If a dog causes cattle to stampede through a fence the cost of the damaged fence, beasts that need to be put down and potential legal action if someone is injured could easily run to hundreds of thousands.

Does that answer your question you ignorant moron?

No it doesn't u moron lol , I've got plenty of good farmer friend that there land witch has footpaths run threw with hundreds of people walk threw with dogs of leads children running about ect he has no probs lambing ?? Most decent dog men train there dogs to not bother cattle such as the man dog that was shot ! If a dog is biting or doing damage to the live stock I'd have a different opinion but for jst trespassing that dog didn't deserve shooting fair play to the lad who's doing the eye for a eye and all that loosing thousands now ain't he !! (Should of used his head and not pulled the trigger )

well im happy someone agrees with me . .there was no running sheep or stress caused the man was just bad minded my dogs are all stock broken.sure what good is dog to a man if he have more interest in running sheep rather than doin cover or on a night out lamping bein slipped that tipe of dog no man would keep and im sure most would agree. . . .if i tought the man was able id of broke his back . .but he was old an sour with no more than 4 teeth to his name . . afraid id kill the b*****d. . . hell remember my lass