Sad Loss For Me... R.i.p 'pickle'

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost me best bitch last night. Gutted doesnt quite cut it. Those that knew her, or know me, will know that this will hurt my team badly.   My lass was out with me too, shes a mess.   The bitch d

Your hurt and pain,.shows folk just how much a genuine Hunting Man thinks of his jukels,...respect to you..

I know what you mean, this is the third dog of mine to end their days following their keen instincts, and this one hit me the hardest, so Im far from de-sensitised to this. .. I still expect to hear h

Jeez

I remember yer lasses face when that bitch first ran at a show ! she was amazed that she could do it,

She was a cracking looking dog, and young as well if it`s the same blue bitch. Total nightmare for you. I`ve been there, having a dog die while working,(wasn`t even my dog), and it doesn`t really make it any easier to accept at the time, but you`re right. It`s part of the game, so you kind of accept that it`s a risk.

Yer lass was well chuffed with that dog,, she must be totally gutted mate.

ATB

Rake

• Like 1

Been there done that..terrible experience no matter how hardened to the fact that it is a possibility every time you go out. Straight back in the saddle and dwell on the future prospects. Heart goes out to your mrs though . No matter what happens it's hard not to get attached and even more so for the women. atb stabba

• Like 2