Groves Turns Down Froch Rematch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This " offer " was only put to Groves because Hearn/Froch knew the Ibf were about to demand a rematch....which they did 2 days later..... A.To get their clauses and conditions in. B.To make it look

Froch does not rely on skill to win fights,he relys on his ability to take punishment and his exceptional fitness and to be fair it has brought him great success throughout his career. Froch is a stea

after all the shite groves as been spouting since the last fight and an appeal ------ maybe the ref did step in at the right time in the last fight groves will know the truth..

not having that johnny

froch was on ringside last night he was asked is there going to be a rematch

after all its what everyone wants to see

he skirted round the question saying theres a fight in america

that's more lucrative and the rematch might not happen

its all a money thing again think reason why hes turned it down

He was offered a million pound to fight Froch again, double what he got last time so I'd say its not about money.

Its not about money.....the fact Groves has been badgering the ibf for a rematch proves that.....im not sure exactly what it is with the ibf but i know when the wbc order rematches the challenger is normally only entitled to around 20% of the purse.......so for Groves to be getting 1 mill they would have to be cutting 5 mill between them......cant see it myself.

• Like 1

its all a money thing again think reason why hes turned it down

He was offered a million pound to fight Froch again, double what he got last time so I'd say its not about money.

Its not about money.....the fact Groves has been badgering the ibf for a rematch proves that.....im not sure exactly what it is with the ibf but i know when the wbc order rematches the challenger is normally only entitled to around 20% of the purse.......so for Groves to be getting 1 mill they would have to be cutting 5 mill between them......cant see it myself.

Just listened to an interview with Eddie Hearn he says the split with the ibf is 85/15, and the offer they made yesterday was 75/25 so looks like groves has dropped a bollock there.