Any Body Interested In This Dog?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!! Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where h

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death ......

why shoot it for gods sake ! try to catch it up ,it looks a honest dog what some twxt cant be bothered to collect it ,inform the rspca or local dog rescue , poor fecker needs help not a feckin bulle

Posted Images

I would put money on it that if you can catch this hound and it spends the rest of the winter with other hounds it will be biddable in time for hunting next season , it will take time ,care and handling if it can be caught that is , good luck, pity I am not closer I have had beagles for years and some are very timid ,take time and food,, hope for a good out come

Edited by oggy808
  • Like 1

lads all you need to do is get some sedalin gel off a vet put it on a bit of meat and throw it to him he will be sedated in about 15 fifteen minutes and you will be able to pick him up no problem at all hope this helps. a few week of gentle handling and getting him used to you and he'll be fine, y.i.s sionnach

• 3 months later...