Any Body Interested In This Dog?

Before reading this please read my other thread "Anybody recognise this dog" to get the full picture.

This dog was lost on boxing day and has been living rough ever since. My dad has been feeding it we have found the owner and informed him of its were abouts(same place he lost it), for what ever reason, the dogs still there( we have our thoughts on the matter). Either way the dogs still there and its only a matter of time before something happens to it. Its in Normanton Wakefield. Im not interested in coursing any arguments or getting into any slanging matches just trying to help the dog

post-43523-0-67690600-1388694162_thumb.jpeg

post-43523-0-04411400-1388694183_thumb.jpeg

post-43523-0-08093700-1388694204_thumb.jpeg

post-43523-0-32899800-1388694238_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look if you run hounds, you have got to stay out to get the last hound home, wind , rain , snow , it matters not.!! Too not go back the following day or the day he was contacted to be told its where h

If the piece of shit that owns that dog is on here then the spineless fukc should man up and explain why he is happy to leave a dog he owns roaming around a rubbish tip slowly starving to death ......

why shoot it for gods sake ! try to catch it up ,it looks a honest dog what some twxt cant be bothered to collect it ,inform the rspca or local dog rescue , poor fecker needs help not a feckin bulle

Posted Images

I never said anything negative. Shooting a stray dog living on a tip as a last resort is hardly negative. I find it hard to believe tho nobody has took the poor mutt home???? All willing to say well done but it's still living among and on the rubbish it gets from ripping bin bags open Ffs.

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 2

Site staff have already rang rspca and local council neither are interested. The dogs very nervous and a lead can not simply be put over its head. Im not getting ratty, this is the dogs only chance i would of thought it would be better of living free on a landfill than local kennels for the next seven or so days before they see fit to put it to sleep.