Noise Complaint. What Can They Do?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this i carnt fcuking stand there a bunch of wan@ers mate i had the same happen by a piss head next door but one council actually came round and said if i dont quiet him down theyll have to remove him

http://www.southbucks.gov.uk/environment_planning/environmental_health_and_protection/animal_welfare_pests_and_nuisance/dog_barking_noise.aspx

The Terminator strikes again. One ruthless b*****d! Walshie won't be happy he didn't get to do it

once complained daily about a neighbours dog. Whining from 11 at night til 5 or 6 in the morning because he'd lock him in the house and go out all night and they didn't do nothing about his dog.I'm thinking what goes around comes around.....

Aye you think that. It is a different neighbour by the way The bloke in question locked the dog in all night nearly every night of the week while he went over to his birds house and trust me listening to that dog howling all hours of the night when there was a new born baby in my house is a totally different story. so it's not a case of what goes around comes around he didn't give a shit either lol.Thanks for the feedback anyway I'll look into what rights I have
I wouldn't have put up with it either mate, I dunno if I'd have reported him though. I'd have had a word with him and progressed from there, still don't think the final outcome would have be to report him.

In all fairness we had plenty of words and come close to scrapping on more than one occasion lol.

I've spoke to the council and the warden was sound. It was a anonymous call and they could do without the bullshit complaints like this one. I'm thinking If I work with them and keep them onside then it should work in my favour. Just hope it all works out lol

don't put an anti bark collar on a pup, you'll turn it into a nervous wreck

an older dog I wouldn't hesitate but not a pup

did you not explan its only a pup and its just getting used to being away from its siblings

and nobody can just come and take your dog off you

I had that years ago when I was a kid of about 18, come home and the council bloke was sat in my front room and my mother in tears .

He gave me all that so I just told him to f**k off lively and sit outside the house till the cows come home.......f***ing jumped up little prats

Take no notice, busy bodies mate.....nothing more.

don't worry about it, if there anything like the council near me the couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

They sent me a load of bull shit about why dogs bark and that if mine continued disrupting the neighbours they were taking me to court a few years back.

Cleared it with the boss and I phoned from work to tell them they had made a mistake, they were adamant they hadn't.

So I asked to speak to who was in charge, by this time id put them on speaker phone in the office and everyone was pissing their pants.

I then asked her why they had sent me the letters, she went of on a rant about why I couldn't have sorted it with the other woman and I was wasting her time and why dogs bark for 5 minutes not letting me get a word in.

When she finished ranting I said listen love you have deffinatly made a mistake, she said we have had numerous complaints from next door neighbours.

I said well first I don't have any next door neighbours I live on a gable end and nobody has lived either side for well over twelve months and second I don't even have a bloody dog.

Wait for it her reply was "are you sure" I said ffs, iv never seen it, iv never fed it, cleaned a turd up or took it for a walk so im pretty sure. there was a pause. but when she said well do next door have a dog then I had to hang up.

shame we don't record calls.

Edited by treecreeper

I'll leave the bark collar alone. He's getting better by the day just hope it stays that way lol. I've got a mortgage so no troubles with permission to have a dog. The council guy seemed to be more on my side which was a bonus. Hopefully it'll all blow over though. I think though from what he was saying is that it has to be such a extreme case for them to take any sort of action.

I'll leave the bark collar alone. He's getting better by the day just hope it stays that way lol. I've got a mortgage so no troubles with permission to have a dog. The council guy seemed to be more on my side which was a bonus. Hopefully it'll all blow over though. I think though from what he was saying is that it has to be such a extreme case for them to take any sort of action.

Word to the wise, bark collars/shock collars are illegal in Wales. ;)

Even the citronella ones???

Even the citronella ones???

It says all forms of electronic collars are banned in Wales, I'm not sure if they would come under the legislation though.