Are You All On The Dole?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not work that stops a lot of people,,, hits being under the thumb,,moaning women, , that's the last thing in this game you need, ..,,

If you keen enough you'll make time..... Or get a sick line lol

Very true this. The amount of lads I know who can't get out because of the missus. Or need be back a certain time. Or can't go until such and such a time. Or can't go in the house with wellies on, or

I'm self employed some weeks I'm busy some weeks I'm not. If I'm busy I start late or finish early to sort out the dogs. I always keep one day on the weekend as a family day and the other hunting, that way I keep her happy.

I'll never be rich I'd rather be happy as long as the bills are payed there's food in the cupboard and we've got a little put to one side then lets go hunting.

My Mrs works a Saturday night and we've just had a little boy so I do the night feeds then i'm up and out in the early hours hunting. It aint easy but if you want enough then you'll work for it.

• Like 6

as you get older and the kids are independant "ish" then priorities change, i no longer chase money. as quality of life has become far more important than trying to keep up with the jones`s, as long as the basics are covered then feck the rest, your only here once so enjoy it while you can, as the saying goes "You're a long time dead"

as you get older and the kids are independant "ish" then priorities change, i no longer chase money. as quality of life has become far more important than trying to keep up with the jones`s, as long as the basics are covered then feck the rest, your only here once so enjoy it while you can, as the saying goes "You're a long time dead"

There's loads that struggle to keep up with them Jones's . Never seen the point Never had a vehicle or anything on HP that way the pressures off if things go slow in work .

• Like 1

Iam a self employed gas fitter, semi retired, i start around 10am finnished by 2pm at the latest , i only do what i want to do, i fit work around my pleasure,s these days, not the other way around, i get out with the dogs twice a day every day, job,s a good un :thumbs:, buster.

• Like 2

There's loads that struggle to keep up with them Jones's . Never seen the point Never had a vehicle or anything on HP that way the pressures off if things go slow in work .

only bills i have are the normal utilities and i have a monthly income that covers them plus leaves a bit extra so any earnings is beer money really, never going to be rich but to be honest i have never wanted to be :laugh:

stay at home dad at the min, i've tried for the last 12 months or so to get a job but with no avail of having anything concrete. all have been promising the earth but never seem to want to commit and ends up being 3 / 4 / 5 weeks rather than 4 / 5 / 6 months :huh:

the missus decided to have a go and landed a good little number and is pulling in more than i ever have, so im looking at other avenues college / selfemployed (ebay shop) ect :thumbs:

you were never going to earn a crust being a rent boy pal no matter how much you wanted it......lol

I work shift work in a warehouse over the xmas period as Plastering work is non-existent.

i got finnished friday of an agency job after 3 mths as it came to an end so iv a week off then start back on my old job next week had a good few job offers just knocked one back this morning for work in manchester as im waiting on a job thats coming up just 5 mins from mine and its about 2yrs work

stay at home dad at the min, i've tried for the last 12 months or so to get a job but with no avail of having anything concrete. all have been promising the earth but never seem to want to commit and ends up being 3 / 4 / 5 weeks rather than 4 / 5 / 6 months :huh:

the missus decided to have a go and landed a good little number and is pulling in more than i ever have, so im looking at other avenues college / selfemployed (ebay shop) ect :thumbs:

you were never going to earn a crust being a rent boy pal no matter how much you wanted it......lol

I work shift work in a warehouse over the xmas period as Plastering work is non-existent.

not when you were the only one wanting my services and wouldnt contribute towards fuel :feck:

• Like 1

im a kept man..............well a stay at home daddy but m lady don't moan about me going out......to be fair she glad see the back of me...........had a ex who was a moaning fecker i wasn't aloud do nothing 2nd best day of my life when she up and left.

• Like 2

im a kept man..............well a stay at home daddy but m lady don't moan about me going out......to be fair she glad see the back of me...........had a ex who was a moaning fecker i wasn't aloud do nothing 2nd best day of my life when she up and left.

What's the first