Are You All On The Dole?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its not work that stops a lot of people,,, hits being under the thumb,,moaning women, , that's the last thing in this game you need, ..,,

If you keen enough you'll make time..... Or get a sick line lol

Very true this. The amount of lads I know who can't get out because of the missus. Or need be back a certain time. Or can't go until such and such a time. Or can't go in the house with wellies on, or

Just wondering cos so many of you seem to be out all the time! I on the other hand struggle to find any time! I'm not having a dig I'm just jealous!

I'm the same bud so hard to find time with my pup im moving down your neck of the woods wat is it like down there bud
if you're after long ears forget it there's nothing round my way! But everything else there's shiteloads! Fill your boots mate loads of game and very few coppers! Where you moving to mate?

Just wondering cos so many of you seem to be out all the time! I on the other hand struggle to find any time! I'm not having a dig I'm just jealous!

I'm the same bud so hard to find time with my pup im moving down your neck of the woods wat is it like down there bud
if you're after long ears forget it there's nothing round my way! But everything else there's shiteloads! Fill your boots mate loads of game and very few coppers! Where you moving to mate?

Hits butty im moving just ouside of Saltash mate were you from ? Be good to meet up for a shine with the lamp thanks for replying mate

I'm about 10 mins from saltash yeah we can meet up if you'd like! Just let me know when you move down! Where exactly are you moving to?

Not sure of the name think its not far from st Stevens if that means anything lol drop me ya num in pm and il give ya a call to speak and we are coming there middle of January

I'm about 10 mins from saltash yeah we can meet up if you'd like! Just let me know when you move down! Where exactly are you moving to?

Not sure of the name think its not far from st Stevens if that means anything lol drop me ya num in pm and il give ya a call to speak and we are coming there middle of January

no bumming each other you 2. this a hunting forum :laugh:

• Like 1