Big Clean Up

Well the mrs has been away working on the scilly isles since monday so i have been able to live like a typical bloke all week. No hoovering, wash the pots when the sinks too full to hold anymore or you run out of plates ,whichever comes first etc.All change today , picking her up at 6, so its time for the freddie mercury impression, apron on, hoover out, polish at the ready, singing i want to break free as i go. :laugh:

Just leave it mate...your Mrs will tidy up for you..... :thumbs:

She'll only moan that you ain't done it right...... :laugh:

youre right there. I guarentee the sofa cushions will be in the wrong order or upside down or something.

Just leave it mate...your Mrs will tidy up for you..... :thumbs:

She'll only moan that you ain't done it right...... :laugh:

Dead right Scot! My Mrs follows behind me to make sure.........................drives me fecking nuts, but she has an eppy if I say anything. I'm thinking I might just give up and leave her to it - she'll say I'm lazy then, though !! Can't win :no:

• Like 1

Mines the same.. Moans when I do anything because it ain't the way she does it, them moans when I don't do it al all! :laugh: She was mowing the lawn for me while I was recovering from my two knee ops this year, got a chance to get my own back a bit.. ;)