Shop Lifting

If you saw some one doing the above would you tell a member of staff or just ignore it, I ask as my mate was in a shop yesterday and saw a lad stuffing lots of packs of bacon in his jacket pocket and just said it had nowt to do with me is this the right attitude to take

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd have followed him out of the shop and then offered him half price on everything he'd got

Grassings grassing. If their security isn't up to the job then no wonder their getting robbed.

Its just not in some peoples nature to tell tales whether its pinching sweets or something more serious........a few years ago i saw a young lad walking round a diy shop pinching a few odd bits.......

Seen a few shoplifters, agree with gnipper and jjm. Nothing to do with me -

But im sure there are people in the country having to shoplift to feed their family's, especially with all this stuff going on at the minute. Sad thing that.

IF it was a pick pocket or some low life trying to do someone, then i would have to go over and say something.

• Like 2

no, let them have there day, sooner or later they will get caught.When i was a kid i knocked few tools off at the DIY shop by where we lived , got caught. They got my old man to come and get me, he said feck all at shop.But when we got home, he hit me and knocked me to floor, and said do that ever again and you wont live here no more, and i never did. But if seen anybody i still would look the other way, as said they will get caught 1 day. :yes:

f***ing supermarkets try robbing you as soon as you walk in the door so good enough for them... It ain't enough that you've chosen to walk in and spend your money there, they try to con you into spending more money than you need to.. Most people think that buying the larger packet of something is better value, but a lot of the time you can get two smaller packets that weigh the same for less.. It's just one of many tricks they use to con a few extra quid out of you on your shopping trips.. I feel insulted every time I see it.. f**k em!

I suppos if your not getting paid to catch these people most people think why should I put my self at risk as has been said most are trying to feed a drug habbit and god knows what they are carrying to protect them selves