Most Important Quality In A Running Dog.....

Like what giro said in the first post,, there's many different attributes that can all be important .......one thing that many lads would list down the line is speed....and in genrel I would agree,,,but speaking on personal experience,,, that bitch in my avatar was up there with greyhound speed,,, and feck me did she fell some quarry ...but she new how to use her speed,,and her mouth,,,, she was one of them dogs, that when she was behind somthing,, if it got away,, you would be very surprised ..

• Like 4

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like what giro said in the first post,, there's many different attributes that can all be important .......one thing that many lads would list down the line is speed....and in genrel I would agree,,,b

I have seen plenty jackers with lovely feet ...

A lame dog is no good to no one Good feet and good prey drive don't care what it looks like

The ability to please....

This means a lot actually. I've been spending a lot of time with my new pup this past week, just concentrating on the bond. And all she wants to do is please me. Don't get me wrong she's a little shit - as all pups are. But she loves pleasing me and loves human contact. She will sit on my knee while I hold her a bone to chew on for hours.

I think that this bond we are establishing can only be a good thing for the future :thumbs:

• Like 1

This means a lot actually. I've been spending a lot of time with my new pup this past week, just concentrating on the bond. And all she wants to do is please me. Don't get me wrong she's a little shit - as all pups are. But she loves pleasing me and loves human contact. She will sit on my knee while I hold her a bone to chew on for hours.

I think that this bond we are establishing can only be a good thing for the future :thumbs:

the ability to please is respect and submissiveness in the canine world

good point paul, we had a staff years ago, more like a pit of today.He was great with our family, he would cower down+lie on the floor if my old man shout at him, but feck me any body came in the garden he would try to kill'em, same if another dog tried there luck with him, sumissive to our family but nothing else, and other staffs+pits we had were the same more so to my old man :yes:

good point paul, we had a staff years ago, more like a pit of today.He was great with our family, he would cower down+lie on the floor if my old man shout at him, but feck me any body came in the garden he would try to kill'em, same if another dog tried there luck with him, sumissive to our family but nothing else, and other staffs+pits we had were the same more so to my old man :yes:

World of difference between cowering and submissiveness....... :yes:

I think the way some dogs react around their owners speaks volumes..... :yes: And tells more about the owner than the dog..... :thumbs:

• Like 3