Khan Vs Mayweather..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

khan and mayweather should not even be mentioned in the same sentance,whats khan done to actually get a shot at fighting mayweather.

No serious or presently knowledgeable boxing fan would be interested in this fight. . Unless Mayweather ages by, 30 years (I'm thinking Hopkins) by next May, it'll be a mismatch.   Khan can only th

khans going to the slaughter house fact

Norfolk in chance !!!!!!!!!!

Khan has a good style but a glass jaw at mayweathers level and mayweather has the tools and the armoury to take khan easily.

I reckon it'll be a great fight for 3 rounds ............. you heard it hear first ....... get your money on khan kissing the canvas in round three :laugh:

I will believe it when its official........

as much as I would love khan to knock out that cocky yank.............theres only one winner............but wouldn't it be something if it was made official and khan caught HIM WITH A GOODUN AND PUT HIM TO REST.......will keep dreaming but you never know

• Like 1

Norfolk in chance !!!!!!!!!!

Khan has a good style but a glass jaw at mayweathers level and mayweather has the tools and the armoury to take khan easily.

I reckon it'll be a great fight for 3 rounds ............. you heard it hear first ....... get your money on khan kissing the canvas in round three :laugh:

round 2.......lol

• Like 1

If its at 147 I think a few people will be suprised how Khan does against Mayweather ....I dont know where people get Khan has a glass jaw from???????

Ill hazard a guess and says it's because he's been knocked out twice and been very close to being knocked out in his last 2 fights against guys he should have beat pretty easily?

khan should be made to fight alverez first then if he wins which is very unlikely then give him a shot but khan just looking for a last big money fight mayweather is in a another class to khan and that's why I cant see him taking this fight other than shutting khan up