Long-Term Jobless To Do Unpaid Work Or Lose Benefits

Money isn't the root of all evil. People who don't love money live in a dream world. Everyone should want more and I can't understand why not. It's almost a given up attitude IMO.

I used to think you were a pretty down to earth guy,and quite intelliegent.not so sure about that now lol unless your just a young lad. if so by f**k your in for a dissapointment lol

Think he's played too much GTA mate! :D

:laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh at first glance ,, it looks like a good idea,,, but would it take away a real job of somone else?...... Or is it like getting comunity service for a crime,,,, in wich case it's kind of wrong again

not all do.but its good to see the tory propaganda machine is in overdrive here,and blaming all the countries woes on the poor. sad really. we seem to have compassion for every starving coon in some o

You try finding a job as it stands today! I'm looking local and UK wide and still nothing, I'm a hard working lad, decent education, well mannered etc and learn quickly with plenty to give a company a

Posted Images

nothing wrong with bettering yourself.or having a comfy life. just dont let it consume you. i know a cpl lads who like to carry a big wad of cash around with them. and one in particular must count it at least 6times a day,prob more when he is alone, in fact i wouldnt be suprised if he wanks over the f***ing thing lol

knows to the last pound whats in that wad.dont impress me one bit.in fact i find it quite vulgar. he will do it it in front of the wrong c**ts one day,and they will duly relieve him of his wad lol

• Like 6

Money isn't the root of all evil. People who don't love money live in a dream world. Everyone should want more and I can't understand why not. It's almost a given up attitude IMO.

It isn't a dream world it's just being realistic...you're clearly making a decent wedge and that's what you want but some people value time above money.

Confucius say

"Life is a shit sandwich, the more bread you got the less shit you have to eat" :laugh:

He must have said that before all the takeaways had delivery vans mate, because the more bread I have, the more shit I eat! :laugh:

life just comes a bit more easy when you`ve got a few quid and you don't have to struggle to pay your bills .. you cant beat hiding from the rent man,walking 7 mile to work and living off poached pheashants lamped rabbits and veg raided off the allotments to make you want to strive to do better when it comes to earning money.. :D

• Like 5

life just comes a bit more easy when you`ve got a few quid and you don't have to struggle to pay your bills .. you cant beat hiding from the rent man,walking 7 mile to work and living off poached pheashants lamped rabbits and veg raided off the allotments to make you want to strive to do better when it comes to earning money.. :D

:good:

That's the problem now mate, younger folk don't know what it's like to go to a food cupboard and find nothing in it apart from a few dusty tins of fruit hiding away in the corner that are about 2 years past their sell buy date! :D

I'm 22 scot so judging by what people class as milf and not gilf on here,quite young. I wouldn't put money before friends and family but don't see what's wrong in wanting more? Something that doesn't make me jealous but pisses me off is when the nice guys are just surviving. You can the nicest person in the world and some c**t can't just be born into it and have a better life. Don't think I'm better than anyone but noones better than me. If I see people with things I'd like I don't lick my wounds and think why ain't I got it. I think what can I do and how am I gonna get it.

I hope I don't come across as an arsehole. Yes I love money but not one of those who thinks you can just throw money at anything. Having aload of money and dumping your kid on a babysitter doesn't make you a good parent type thing. Older people seem to loose their ambition, I'm just like everyone though. I want to have a good life and my kids when I have them better. I don't think anyone owes me f**k all I want more and I'm gonna try get it.

That's the problem now mate, younger folk don't know what it's like to go to a food cupboard and find nothing in it apart from a few dusty tins of fruit hiding away in the corner that are about 2 years past their sell buy date! :D

Well hidden behind the pot noodles these days :laugh:

• Like 2

I'm 22 scot so judging by what people class as milf and not gilf on here,quite young. I wouldn't put money before friends and family but don't see what's wrong in wanting more? Something that doesn't make me jealous but pisses me off is when the nice guys are just surviving. You can the nicest person in the world and some c**t can't just be born into it and have a better life. Don't think I'm better than anyone but noones better than me. If I see people with things I'd like I don't lick my wounds and think why ain't I got it. I think what can I do and how am I gonna get it.

I hope I don't come across as an arsehole. Yes I love money but not one of those who thinks you can just throw money at anything. Having aload of money and dumping your kid on a babysitter doesn't make you a good parent type thing. Older people seem to loose their ambition, I'm just like everyone though. I want to have a good life and my kids when I have them better. I don't think anyone owes me f**k all I want more and I'm gonna try get it.

I wish you all the best in your quest mate. :thumbs: im not judging you i was replying to a comment i thought was a bit condecending.

• Like 1

weds nights dinner cornflakes and warm milk :D thurs pay day :boogy: .....

• Like 1

weds nights dinner cornflakes and warm milk :D thurs pay day :boogy: .....

Warm milk.....you snob !! :D

• Like 2