Long-Term Jobless To Do Unpaid Work Or Lose Benefits

propaganda - to raise everyones temper, get everyone feeling aggrieved, to get everyone feeling hard done by and at each other with insults and accusations.

there is work, and there is also some group to blame if it doesn't land in your lap - take that picture for instance, Cameron was never in that shot, its been photo-shopped, along with the story. Even if it was real, one person in 70 million, give me a break no system is perfect.

Keep calm and soldier on ;)

Oh and support Theresa May - The Home Secretary in her efforts to make it easier to kick out terrorists from our country - now there is adding insult to injury........

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeh at first glance ,, it looks like a good idea,,, but would it take away a real job of somone else?...... Or is it like getting comunity service for a crime,,,, in wich case it's kind of wrong again

not all do.but its good to see the tory propaganda machine is in overdrive here,and blaming all the countries woes on the poor. sad really. we seem to have compassion for every starving coon in some o

You try finding a job as it stands today! I'm looking local and UK wide and still nothing, I'm a hard working lad, decent education, well mannered etc and learn quickly with plenty to give a company a

Posted Images

tenner to do there windows lol my window cleaner is 4quid i always give him a fiver lol

must only have couple windows theres alot a windows on these here houses :laugh:

4 quid??!! Cheapskate!! id walk on..... :bye: lol

5 windows and two doors.hey i didnt set the price lol

tenner to do there windows lol my window cleaner is 4quid i always give him a fiver lol

must only have couple windows theres alot a windows on these here houses :laugh:

5 windows and 2 doors, your were lucky, when I were a lad........ :laugh:

• Like 1

What is it you do for a job then..................sitting down at a computer must be involved surely?

• Like 1

What is it you do for a job then..................sitting down at a computer must be involved surely?

something like that lol that and being an annoying c**t lol

• Like 2

Time off this week :D

David Camarons butler.

• Like 1

Time off the week :D

Sorted that for you..........................makes sense now........ :yes::D

David Camarons butler.

camerons fluffer

David Camarons butler.

I'll bet his butler is on a right earner, he'll not be picking up litter :laugh:

• Like 1