The Ban!

I know this is a touchy subject with people but will the ban ever be lifted? As I have been offered a contract to go work in England for 4 months of the year turned it down because of the ban but my family think I'm stupid but it will 2 months of the winter months and 2 summer months and I ain't missing out on lampin foxes and I surely wouldn't break the law and risk losing my job ! I'm not asking anyone to post /f*ck the ban/ that's your choice but don't give the antis the fuel to keep the fire burning! Just wondering will the government ever lift it surely the country is down money in all angles from it, as I'm in Ireland I don't know the real law of the ban! Remove this topic Paulas if not suited to the site! Pm if preferred I'm interested to know , thanks regards spiderfly

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol there is more chance of getting a ride on shergar than the hunting ban being lifted in the u/k ..

3 guys and 4 dogs ?........................thats why for the biggest part when hunting i like to keep my own company

FOR ANY ANTIS OR POLICE READING THIS, WHILE YOU AND YOUR FU@K ABOUT GANG ARE READING THIS,     THIS IS WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN THE UK   April 2012 Key child protection statistics MORE than 400

If you come Over here you have very very little chance of getting any half decent permission in the little time you would be here especially with a Irish accent ( I have nothing against Irish ) so you would probably have to poach anyway which carries the trespass in pursuit of game act which is what most lads get done for anyway not many get done for the new hunting with dogs act as its harder to prove. If you did manage to get any permission you could ring the local police up in the area and let them no you would be out lamping "rabbits" that night, you would still get the odd nosey police man but there would be nothing they could do you for

a lot of so called dog men out there giving us a bad name too.just my opinion but the go where you like do what you like attitude only feeds the antis ammunition.a bit of savi is needed.we will all be tarred with the same brush as the lads who hunt with no respect for people property or quarry.unfortunatly there seems to be plenty of em about.

• Like 1

Don't make for a bad dog man

Some may not b able to get permission

And just can't resist the erg to hunt with

There dog

fair point but theres a difference betwenn havin a sneaky few runs where you shouldn't and going out mob handed wrecking land

Does the ban only apply england and wales? :blink:

Southern Ireland that has a partial ban, hares can only be coursed with a club license and the dogs must be muzzled, in Northern Ireland all coursing of the brown hare is illegal but the irish hare may be hunted when in season but not coursed at any pre arranged hunt or meet