Rabbiting Dogs

I started this thread then went off with me boat for a fish.Come back and theres 13 pages :thumbs: .great great dogs your all showing.im workin in australia at the moment but gunna come home at somepoint.who needs sun when you cant beat a cloudy windy night with lamp and dog.thanks for all the great pics.keep em coming.

• Like 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

I started this thread then went off with me boat for a fish.Come back and theres 13 pages :thumbs: .great great dogs your all showing.im workin in australia at the moment but gunna come home at somepoint.who needs sun when you cant beat a cloudy windy night with lamp and dog.thanks for all the great pics.keep em coming.

ill swap you a week in the windy north of scotland for a week in the sun lol

your on!.

Some great photos and cracking dogs on this thread...

Here's a couple of my bitch. She's decent at a bit of everything but we do like the old bunnys...

80C00A57-0608-41F1-9B5C-FF6D6DF5D998-421

757ABC43-A897-4AC4-B2DF-5D226629F3C3-233

Just found this, practicing sit & stay in the snow, haha...

1DDE3F92-33C7-497E-BCCA-AA9A31DF9487-210

eodedited.jpg

chuck a ferret in and watch her fly.... best adrenaline rush there is fcuk the nets i say :yes:;)

The Spider Monkey.

Fairplay, that dog is very well suited to the land and way you hunt. It was obvious how much time you had put into her, I bet she's flying now. Hope to see her again this season :thumbs:

cheers jai, shes a stubborn little shit, but i suppose thats what you get from the terrier blood eh, and if that makes her a bit tougher then hey ho.

There's around 2K worth of pup's there Phil :yes: ..when your done with that bitch..sell her on to me..i'm sure i can squeeze one more litter out.. :D ..

On a serious note good luck with them.. not that you will need it.. :victory:

:laugh:@~Millet..

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2

your on!.

bring you best wooly hat :thumbs:

Picture934_zps10c3b1fc.jpg

• Like 2

this threads getting me jealous of you lads,i wouldn't mind a little rabbiting dog I miss them days

Want this brittany cross???

How is this litte un get on funnly enough.........? Any good
It isn't too bad tbh but I just can't get on with the mad fecker so its gotta go. For someone with more time that likes a hyper dog she would be ideal.

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Here's two of my best, both unfortunately are no longer with us :no:. They were bred worker to worker for 20 odd years or so and were a mixture of Whippet, Grey, Collie and Beddy with a touch of Lab from way back. They were litter brother and sister with the dog broken coated and a touch under 23" and the bitch smooth coated and a touch over 18". The bitch especially had unlimited stamina and a massive prey drive but was very hard mouthed - definately not world beaters but I had countless hours of fun mooching around the mountains with these two.............

post-4294-0-74487400-1375612270_thumb.jpg

post-4294-0-38772200-1375612327_thumb.jpg

post-4294-0-75259600-1375612360.jpg

• Like 11

ffs gaz don't leave your dog like that some fecker will have it away :laugh:

its still waiting on him coming out of tesco :laugh:

Hahaha brilliant.

I'm waiting for someone tell me it's very dangerous incase the snow plough scooped her up. Or she gets frost bite in her bum. Lol.

Here's two of my best, both unfortunately are no longer with us :no:. They were bred worker to worker for 20 odd years or so and were a mixture of Whippet, Grey, Collie and Beddy with a touch of Lab from way back. They were litter brother and sister with the dog broken coated and a touch under 23" and the bitch smooth coated and a touch over 18". The bitch especially had unlimited stamina and a massive prey drive but was very hard mouthed - definately not world beaters but I had countless hours of fun mooching around the mountains with these two.............

Always liked them pair Phil, the dog especially was a real looker too. :victory:

• Like 2