Someone's Poaching My Permission !

I would be tempted to lie in wait and shoot them in the legs/backside,as they have no right to be there,and you have!.

But if my better side won and i decided that was a silly thing to do,i would get some mates together and lie in wait with night vision if need be.

THEN U'D PROB END UP UNDER A 4x4 WITH UR GUN TOOK OFF YOU....

So at what point do you run him over.. After he has SHOT you or before he SHOOTS you? Cause that's exactly what I'd do if someone was trying to shoot me....try and take there gun off them....NOT!!!!.... Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence

Wouldn't have thought you'da needed to go on anyone's permission...what with your 54 different farms and 746,000 acres mate eh???????

The bottom line is if you find someone poaching your permission, you need to go in arms flailing and guns blazing until the threat is eliminated. On horseback would be best, but not always practical.

Oooh! THL Rambos out in force eh? :laugh:

I can't see you poaching his land though mate........its always raining in Scotland. :tongue2:

That's a point. Crosssing it off my list now. :thumbs: I wouldn't poach anywhere with a gun though.

• Like 1

I can't see you poaching his land though mate........its always raining in Scotland. :tongue2:

That's a point. Crosssing it off my list now. :thumbs: I wouldn't poach anywhere with a gun though.

Ages ago I used to go for a wander with an air rifle......and then I read if you get caught you will get done for armed trespass, decided that's not really worth having on your record for the sake of a couple of pigeons :laugh::laugh:

• Like 2

Ages ago I used to go for a wander with an air rifle......and then I read if you get caught you will get done for armed trespass, decided that's not really worth having on your record for the sake of a couple of pigeons :laugh::laugh:

It's the going to prison for 5 years that puts me off a little. :thumbs:

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence :yes:

i agree the jumping gates is fun hairs on your back of the neck always standing up all your sense are hightend but with a 243 na I like too be a little sneaky then that

but theirs nothing worse jumping gates with someone whos constantly telling you heres a car and its miles away and going away from you does my head in that :laugh:

• Like 3

That's the only way most people used to shoot round my old place when I was younger, shotguns and all! :laugh: if you were caught the responses used to be:

Oi, f**k off with that!

Oi, what you doing? Seeing as you're here now, crack on but don't come back...

Or:

Keep an eye out for that b*****d fox while your at it! :laugh:

Different story now, suppose farmers were too busy to bother walking all the way back to the house to phone the police, they've got mobiles now! :laugh:

The worst is when the boy ur with says f**k it's a cop car So u run like f**k and he's says oh sorry it's just my taxi I thought its was blue lights on he top the lazy b*****d says an I f**k carrying theses bunnys home lol ;£

• Like 1

That's the only way most people used to shoot round my old place when I was younger, shotguns and all! :laugh: if you were caught the responses used to be:

Oi, f**k off with that!

Or:

Different story now, suppose farmers were too busy to bother walking all the way back to the house to phone the police, they've got mobiles now! :laugh:

Think you've misses out getting your arse kicked as well.?? Lol

• Like 1

Oi, f**k off with that!

Or:

Think you've misses out getting your arse kicked as well.?? Lol

:laugh: Never happened to me personally mate, even our farmers are too laid back round here for that to happen! :laugh:

worst iv had was we seen a flashing blue light coming down a country lane on a really dark night,so we all hide and this lights going really slow and heading towards my car so i goes over thinking it was the police turns out to be a dog walker with one of them flashing collars on :laugh:

• Like 1

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence :yes:

i agree the jumping gates is fun hairs on your back of the neck always standing up all your sense are hightend but with a 243 na I like too be a little sneaky then that

but theirs nothing worse jumping gates with someone whos constantly telling you heres a car and its miles away and going away from you does my head in that :laugh:
hahaha your right try and take a 14 year old with you you will get questioned all night