Someone's Poaching My Permission !

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence

Wouldn't have thought you'da needed to go on anyone's permission...what with your 54 different farms and 746,000 acres mate eh???????

The bottom line is if you find someone poaching your permission, you need to go in arms flailing and guns blazing until the threat is eliminated. On horseback would be best, but not always practical.

I'm sure you have poached before, if your that bothered sort it out yourself if you come across him, a polite word :) but i wouldnt: involve police because it attracts the wrong sort of attention to the game.

You wouldnt involve the police because it attracts the wrong sort of attention to the game,but already there are many who admit they dont give a f**k where they poach.Im afraid youve just contradicted yourself,you dont want the police involving because you want to carry on doing whatever you like.

I would be tempted to lie in wait and shoot them in the legs/backside,as they have no right to be there,and you have!.

But if my better side won and i decided that was a silly thing to do,i would get some mates together and lie in wait with night vision if need be.

Your mates better be armour plated if they ambush me in the dark when I'm shooting :laugh:

You would have no idea anyone was there until it was too late,because you would be too busy doing what the f**k you wanted to.

I cant believe that theres so many people that will openly admit,that they dont care if they are poaching on someone elses permission. :thumbdown:

I would be tempted to lie in wait and shoot them in the legs/backside,as they have no right to be there,and you have!.

But if my better side won and i decided that was a silly thing to do,i would get some mates together and lie in wait with night vision if need be.

THEN U'D PROB END UP UNDER A 4x4 WITH UR GUN TOOK OFF YOU....

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence :yes:

i agree the jumping gates is fun hairs on your back of the neck always standing up all your sense are hightend but with a 243 na I like too be a little sneaky then that

Someone's shooting on MY permission. Not even talking rabbits for the pot hitting them with 243's and blowing them apart. Also there's shooting deer and leaving them in the field

I always speak the truth, so I'll say it first..... BULLSHIT!!!!

You poach, they poach, who gives a f*ck?

• Like 3

get caught with a dog, worse case scenario lost dog/motor and a fine, caught with 243 best case scenario 5 year mandatory minimum sentence !!! and you think someone is going to risk this to shoot rabbits and leave venison????

All the folk saying 'It's fine. . . . everyone poaches". . . . "I do it all the time" . . . . .

Would no one be slightly bothered about someone waltzing around at night firing off a heavy rifle, around the place, without permission to be there?

Or leaving dead game to rot?

Personally, I find it pretty f***ing abhorrent. . . . but maybe i'm old fashioned.

There is a massive difference between some lad running a bit here and there with his dog and taking it home for the freezer, and some bell end f***ing up your perm, by shooting it to shit at night. . . . .

Not to mention the danger, if you are out etc.

But oh no. . . . I forgot. . . all poaching is cool and all poachers legends. . . . no matter who they are or what they do :laugh:

P.S before anyone starts shouting - yer I poach. But there are wrong and right ways of doing stuff.

• Like 5

get caught with a dog, worse case scenario lost dog/motor and a fine, caught with 243 best case scenario 5 year mandatory minimum sentence !!! and you think someone is going to risk this to shoot rabbits and leave venison????

Surely you've been on here long enough to know. . . . . . . never under estimate the capacity of human stupidity. . . .

• Like 2

Surely you've been on here long enough to know. . . . . . . never under estimate the capacity of human stupidity. . . .

i have been on here long enough not to take everything i read at face value :laugh::laugh:

i have been on here long enough not to take everything i read at face value :laugh::laugh:

both scenarios are equally ridiculous and equally likely!

both scenarios are equally ridiculous and equally likely!

lies,damn lies and statistics confirm you hypothesis :laugh::laugh::laugh: