Someone's Poaching My Permission !

I would be tempted to lie in wait and shoot them in the legs/backside,as they have no right to be there,and you have!.

But if my better side won and i decided that was a silly thing to do,i would get some mates together and lie in wait with night vision if need be.

THEN U'D PROB END UP UNDER A 4x4 WITH UR GUN TOOK OFF YOU....
So at what point do you run him over.. After he has SHOT you or before he SHOOTS you? Cause that's exactly what I'd do if someone was trying to shoot me....try and take there gun off them....NOT!!!!.... Lol
YEAH IF I WAZ POACHING WITH THE LADS AND SOMEONE SHOT ME OR ONE OF THEM#tried too kill us#THAT WHAT MOST WUD PROB DO,I know ude prop run home screaming sell ur dogs and hunting gear an never go again..hahahaha....
Probably..... But I'd be happy that I'd shot you at least...... Lol
Then you would be in the nick and more poaches could go on your permission or sorry your banged up lol. So it would be the poachers. And the farmer wouldnt be happy that you had shoot somebody on his land the press would be all over and farm shut down for a few days.

You don't half speak some pile of shite...... :yes::yes::yes:

took the words right out my mouth there penny wise not so wise )

Shoulda let you go first mate........ :laugh::laugh::laugh: Next time.... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

f**k you never got back Intouch about building ma first wa your chucked pmsl lol thumbs

Chucked....classic....could be worse somebody could be poaching his Mrs..... :thumbs:

wouldn't imagine he's got one of them ) thumbs

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theirs nothing better than jumping gates even when you have permission it still looks better over the other side of the fence

Wouldn't have thought you'da needed to go on anyone's permission...what with your 54 different farms and 746,000 acres mate eh???????

The bottom line is if you find someone poaching your permission, you need to go in arms flailing and guns blazing until the threat is eliminated. On horseback would be best, but not always practical.

I would be tempted to lie in wait and shoot them in the legs/backside,as they have no right to be there,and you have!.

But if my better side won and i decided that was a silly thing to do,i would get some mates together and lie in wait with night vision if need be.

So at what point do you run him over.. After he has SHOT you or before he SHOOTS you? Cause that's exactly what I'd do if someone was trying to shoot me....try and take there gun off them....NOT!!!!.... Lol
YEAH IF I WAZ POACHING WITH THE LADS AND SOMEONE SHOT ME OR ONE OF THEM#tried too kill us#THAT WHAT MOST WUD PROB DO,I know ude prop run home screaming sell ur dogs and hunting gear an never go again..hahahaha....
Then you would be in the nick and more poaches could go on your permission or sorry your banged up lol. So it would be the poachers. And the farmer wouldnt be happy that you had shoot somebody on his land the press would be all over and farm shut down for a few days.

Shoulda let you go first mate........ :laugh::laugh::laugh: Next time.... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

f**k you never got back Intouch about building ma first wa your chucked pmsl lol thumbs

Chucked....classic....could be worse somebody could be poaching his Mrs..... :thumbs:

wouldn't imagine he's got one of them ) thumbs
f**k that if he thinking of shooting someone for poaching his permission,,I'd wouldn't like to think [BANNED TEXT] he would do if someone was poaching his wife.....THINK HE'D CAUSE A WORLD WAR...:)

Idiot!!! Shoot them ffs? Over a few bunnies? No it ain't right leaving carcasses for all and sundry to find but shooting someone over it? Are you ex Gestapo or suchlike? Jesus...now the life of a bunny or Roe is equal to that of a fellow man in your eyes I see? Your no different to a fooking "bunny hugger" in my eyes...give me f*****g strength will you please lord above..

I think everyone has done the usual and gone way too far,whoever mentioned shooting to kill because i didnt. Also the op wasnt just talking about a few Rabbits was he,he was saying deer are being killed and just left,which creates an even bigger problem!.

Then we get people posting who dont give a shit about trespassing on other peoples permission,and actually think its f*****g funny. :hmm:Im far from a bloody tree hugger,what i am is someone who respects the fact that that is someones elses permission/land.

All this talk about shooting someone who ain't supposed to be there, I know someone who bloody well would have too when he was shooting! :laugh: :laugh: He used to say, "they'll have one warning shot, if they don't f**k off the next will be through the kneecap!" :laugh: He bloody well meant it too, if you knew him you wouldn't risk having a limp for life just to prove how big your bollocks were.. :no:

Spot on malt. :thumbs:

Edited by bwfc

Idiot!!! Shoot them ffs? Over a few bunnies? No it ain't right leaving carcasses for all and sundry to find but shooting someone over it? Are you ex Gestapo or suchlike? Jesus...now the life of a bunny or Roe is equal to that of a fellow man in your eyes I see? Your no different to a fooking "bunny hugger" in my eyes...give me f*****g strength will you please lord above..

I think everyone has done the usual and gone way too far,whoever mentioned shooting to kill because i didnt. Also the op wasnt just talking about a few Rabbits was he,he was saying deer are being killed and just left,which creates an even bigger problem!.

Then we get people posting who dont give a shit about trespassing on other peoples permission,and actually think its f*****g funny. :hmm:Im far from a bloody tree hugger,what i am is someone who respects the fact that that is someones elses permission/land.

All this talk about shooting someone who ain't supposed to be there, I know someone who bloody well would have too when he was shooting! :laugh: :laugh: He used to say, "they'll have one warning shot, if they don't f**k off the next will be through the kneecap!" :laugh: He bloody well meant it too, if you knew him you wouldn't risk having a limp for life just to prove how big your bollocks were.. :no:

Spot on malt. :thumbs:

So shoot to wound is better then...

FFS coming out with stuff like that at least we can rest assured that you're only really likely to have an air rifle and nothing more serious.

if somebody posted on here about shooting folk and there f.a.o. Identified them. Would that be a good enough reason to remove what ever fire arms they held I think it would ?

What so your telling me you can just go round shopting lads that are poaching you lads talk shit like you own the land you own f**k all. But sept a fanny licking collie x borderscot. So dont come on here saying i talk shit i just hope you bump into the wrong poacher a he kicks you round the fi

half of you lot talk shit saying its right to shoot some body thats poaching. I hope one night you bump into the wrong poacher that doesnt give a f**k and kicks you all round the field. And makes ya piss ya pants tools you are .