Coursing Gods.......

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a midnight dreary, While I pondered weak and weary, Came a crashing at my door. "Oh no!" I cried, "Here comes The Baw Always talking, never stops, Eats brewer's yeast, sniff at hops. Talks

pm ing Baw , describing yourself as a god and not expecting him to start a thread about it , is like pulling your knob out in front of whippet99 and not expecting him to touch it .

Baw should stay. A thread slating someone that describes themselves as 'a god' is perfectly justified.

Posted Images

Baw, please don't go
Baw, please don't go
Baw, please don't go
Down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baw please don't go
Baw, your mind done gone
Well, your mind done gone
Well, your mind done gone
Left the county farm
You had the shackles on
Baw, please don't go
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
To git you way down here
I make you walk alone
Baw, please don't go
Hey
Baw, please don't go
Baw, please don't go
Baw, please don't go
Down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baw, please don't go
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
Git you way down here
Make you walk alone
Baw, please don't go
Know how I feel right now
My baby leavin', on that midnight train
And I'm cryin'
Baw, please don't go
Oh, baw please don't go
Baw, please don't go
Down to New Orleans
You know I love you so
Baw, please don't go
Let's go
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
Before I be your dog
To git you way down here
I make you walk alone
Baw, please don't go, yeah
Alright. :cray:

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/them/

• Like 1

Hope your toothache is f***ing killing you Baw haha..you deserve the pain you f***ing wind up merchant...I've missed Emmerdale and Eastenders reading all this pish haha....b*****ds :-)

Hope your toothache is f*****g killing you Baw haha..you deserve the pain you f*****g wind up merchant...I've missed Emmerdale and Eastenders reading all this pish haha....b*****ds :-)

Can you say that again what youve missed hahaha ya bitch lol : )
  • Like 1

I've just had an interesting conversation with someone on here through pm who described himself as, get this....... A coursing god :laugh: I thought he was having a giraffe but he kept on describing himself as god :rolleyes: do these clowns who run the fens with saluki plodders actually think the rest of us look at them as gods? I personally think the running style is as boring as ditch water, what do the rest of you think. Do you look at them as gods :laugh: can't get over that :D

Your incessant attempts to get a rise out of the day walking men has become tedious now. When one tack fails, ie dogs v bitches ,[a thinly veiled attack on stud fees and a couple of dogs in particular,] you've come up with yet another sad thread. Baw, don't you live north of the border? What the f**k do you care about coursing ,do you ever do any? You used to be mildly amusing but now it's the same old song under various guises .Rather like your username which needs to be spelt differently as in" Bore" instead of " Baw". Sorry Pal, but you need to change the record, this one's stuck.
sorry baw my old mate but inan is spot on here......give it a rest ffs...... :thumbs:
Might come as a surprise to you what a saluki guy thinks of me. This thread made 15 pages in 1 day, last one 18 in 1 day, someone likes them :) you two can put me on ignore you know :) or better still, if folk are bored with me I'll leave. If 5 guys write f**k off baw on this thread by the time I come off here at 1:30 then I will :yes: in fact to save you two the bother, I'll count yours in so that leaves only 3. Get in saluki guys :laugh:

:laugh: .......... ;)

wigflip-saywhat(6).jpg

:laugh:

I couldn't care less whether you go or stay, If you think you have done something of merit posting a private conversation on a public thread , then I have to say I disagree.If whoever the guy is intended it for public view he would have posted in a thread.. In my book you have betrayed a confidence.

Edited by inan
  • Like 1

:laugh::laugh: im suprized anyone is taking this seriously , baw is the biggest windup merchant going and bloody good at it ;) the only person that wrote them aledged pms was him !!! :yes:

Some people crave attention, if they have to be the Forum's fool to get it they will happily adopt that role.

• Like 2

Why was this thread moved to the general section?? By and large this is one of the more civilised sections of THL. . Not sure if was a wind up or not, but I know one thing, I'm looking forward to the start of the season. .

ATB

cause paulus is a fag lol

• Like 1

Why was this thread moved to the general section?? By and large this is one of the more civilised sections of THL. . Not sure if was a wind up or not, but I know one thing, I'm looking forward to the start of the season. .

ATB

cause paulus is a fag lol

it was started in the general section shit for brains