Coursing Gods.......

I've just had an interesting conversation with someone on here through pm who described himself as, get this....... A coursing god :laugh: I thought he was having a giraffe but he kept on describing himself as god :rolleyes: do these clowns who run the fens with saluki plodders actually think the rest of us look at them as gods? I personally think the running style is as boring as ditch water, what do the rest of you think. Do you look at them as gods :laugh: can't get over that :D

• Like 4

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a midnight dreary, While I pondered weak and weary, Came a crashing at my door. "Oh no!" I cried, "Here comes The Baw Always talking, never stops, Eats brewer's yeast, sniff at hops. Talks

pm ing Baw , describing yourself as a god and not expecting him to start a thread about it , is like pulling your knob out in front of whippet99 and not expecting him to touch it .

Baw should stay. A thread slating someone that describes themselves as 'a god' is perfectly justified.

Posted Images

All Coursing is the Pinicle

Park, Field or Fen you cant beat seeing a Good dog behind Sally

Come on get over it Baw Saluki's have a Major place in Lurcher Breeding

And always will

All Coursing is exiteing but on a Fen you can see all the action and it takes a good dog to stick on .

Where you talking to MB lol or are you making it up to get another thread going lol.

You don't need to tell me how exciting it is mate but to class yourself as a coursing god, c'mon :D no it wasn't MB, I wouldn't name the guy, not the done thing but ill post you a snipet of the pm :D

One of the gods of coursing fella...

I am one of the gods baw if you sit down and twiddle your thums you might click on who i am in the coursing world

Honest to f**k, you couldn't make that up :laugh:

All Coursing is the Pinicle

Park, Field or Fen you cant beat seeing a Good dog behind Sally

Come on get over it Baw Saluki's have a Major place in Lurcher Breeding

And always will

All Coursing is exiteing but on a Fen you can see all the action and it takes a good dog to stick on .

Where you talking to MB lol or are you making it up to get another thread going lol.

You don't need to tell me how exciting it is mate but to class yourself as a coursing god, c'mon :D no it wasn't MB, I wouldn't name the guy, not the done thing but ill post you a snipet of the pm :D

One of the gods of coursing fella...

I am one of the gods baw if you sit down and twiddle your thums you might click on who i am in the coursing world

Honest to f**k, you couldn't make that up :laugh:

god