Coursing Gods.......

Matt , I,m a mod on another site and let me tell you , the first time you ban someone its an incredible feeling , your finger hovers above the button , your breath gets shorter and you start to sweat , you tremble with excitement and your heart pounds , all of a sudden you PRESS ,whoooosh and its all over , you feel strangly sad you light a ciggy and quietly weep the sad tears of regret .

• Like 5

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a midnight dreary, While I pondered weak and weary, Came a crashing at my door. "Oh no!" I cried, "Here comes The Baw Always talking, never stops, Eats brewer's yeast, sniff at hops. Talks

pm ing Baw , describing yourself as a god and not expecting him to start a thread about it , is like pulling your knob out in front of whippet99 and not expecting him to touch it .

Baw should stay. A thread slating someone that describes themselves as 'a god' is perfectly justified.

Posted Images

Matt , I,m a mod on another site and let me tell you , the first time you ban someone its an incredible feeling , your finger hovers above the button , your breath gets shorter and you start to sweat , you tremble with excitement and your heart pounds , all of a sudden you PRESS ,whoooosh and its all over , you feel strangly sad you light a ciggy and quietly weep the sad tears of regret .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you not take a root? Lol

• Like 1

Glad to see so many of you read the rules when you joined up.... :yes:

For reference, it's in my signature, just down there \/

As someone pointed out earlier, this site isn't a democracy, it's owned by one person, who decides what he does and doesn't want on here.

just seems a thankless job,and what for?

to be hated,

yeah 40,000+ members and they all hate us... :cray::laugh:
i like paulus and tommy. matt the rats firm but fair :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
lick ass
its saved me a few times tho :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
Come on kc us yorkshire lads dont lick arse we just kick arse every body knows the bull and rinos lol.
Don't embarrass yourself son, there's only one Yorkshire

Team worth mentioning ;)

I've just had an interesting conversation with someone on here through pm who described himself as, get this....... A coursing god :laugh: I thought he was having a giraffe but he kept on describing himself as god :rolleyes: do these clowns who run the fens with saluki plodders actually think the rest of us look at them as gods? I personally think the running style is as boring as ditch water, what do the rest of you think. Do you look at them as gods :laugh: can't get over that :D

Your incessant attempts to get a rise out of the day walking men has become tedious now. When one tack fails, ie dogs v bitches ,[a thinly veiled attack on stud fees and a couple of dogs in particular,] you've come up with yet another sad thread. Baw, don't you live north of the border? What the f**k do you care about coursing ,do you ever do any? You used to be mildly amusing but now it's the same old song under various guises .Rather like your username which needs to be spelt differently as in" Bore" instead of " Baw". Sorry Pal, but you need to change the record, this one's stuck.
sorry baw my old mate but inan is spot on here......give it a rest ffs......:thumbs:

Might come as a surprise to you what a saluki guy thinks of me. This thread made 15 pages in 1 day, last one 18 in 1 day, someone likes them :) you two can put me on ignore you know :) or better still, if folk are bored with me I'll leave. If 5 guys write f**k off baw on this thread by the time I come off here at 1:30 then I will :yes: in fact to save you two the bother, I'll count yours in so that leaves only 3. Get in saluki guys :laugh:

• Like 1

i cant fathom out why you would pm baw when hes not into the coursing game and puts regular threads up slating them :hmm:

Gods are a law unto themselves :laugh::laugh::laugh: ffs baw you cnut you do leave a trail of shite every day or two :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
He pm me asking who i was i pm him saying your not a reporta press that button lol. Soon as i had a bit of banta with him yesterday he f****d off paulus. I think he does what he does but when its doesnt go his way he presses that report button and the mods answer mate three times ive been banned for a week and am having banta like the rest of us that can have a laught.

i can honestly say since i have been a mod i have never seen a report started by baw :thumbs: do you want me to check why you were banned :hmm:
I think I have but even then it was a piss take.. :blink::laugh:

I've only ever pressed the report button once in all the time I've been on here and it was years before you were a mod malt. I've mentioned it on here before..... I was going through a particularly good spell, must have been banned 10 times in the one week. Back then the saluki boys had free reign to call me what they wanted. One guy, can't mind his name went into a huge rant about how many colours of shit he'd kick out of me. I knew if I answered back I'd get banned so I thought f**k it, I'll try this report melarky, outcome..... I got banned :D one and only time. I don't even have the report button cos I view in mobile mode.

i cant fathom out why you would pm baw when hes not into the coursing game and puts regular threads up slating them :hmm:

Gods are a law unto themselves :laugh::laugh::laugh: ffs baw you cnut you do leave a trail of shite every day or two :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
He pm me asking who i was i pm him saying your not a reporta press that button lol. Soon as i had a bit of banta with him yesterday he f****d off paulus. I think he does what he does but when its doesnt go his way he presses that report button and the mods answer mate three times ive been banned for a week and am having banta like the rest of us that can have a laught.

Behave yourself man, why the f**k would I want to report an insignificant like you :laugh: what have you ever said to me that would make me do that hmmm? I've had a lot f***ing worse abuse and reporting has never crossed my mind. Why would I? You'd get banned and I wouldn't get the chance to make you look a clown :D I told you the other day when you were in my net, you'd be back :yes: guess what........ And f***ing actually netting yourself on pm HAW HAW HAW coursing god :laugh: that's f***ing priceless that is :D

I've just had an interesting conversation with someone on here through pm who described himself as, get this....... A coursing god :laugh: I thought he was having a giraffe but he kept on describing himself as god :rolleyes: do these clowns who run the fens with saluki plodders actually think the rest of us look at them as gods? I personally think the running style is as boring as ditch water, what do the rest of you think. Do you look at them as gods :laugh: can't get over that :D

Your incessant attempts to get a rise out of the day walking men has become tedious now. When one tack fails, ie dogs v bitches ,[a thinly veiled attack on stud fees and a couple of dogs in particular,] you've come up with yet another sad thread. Baw, don't you live north of the border? What the f**k do you care about coursing ,do you ever do any? You used to be mildly amusing but now it's the same old song under various guises .Rather like your username which needs to be spelt differently as in" Bore" instead of " Baw". Sorry Pal, but you need to change the record, this one's stuck.
sorry baw my old mate but inan is spot on here......give it a rest ffs......:thumbs:
Might come as a surprise to you what a saluki guy thinks of me. This thread made 15 pages in 1 day, last one 18 in 1 day, someone likes them :) you two can put me on ignore you know :) or better still, if folk are bored with me I'll leave. If 5 guys write f**k off baw on this thread by the time I come off here at 1:30 then I will :yes: in fact to save you two the bother, I'll count yours in so that leaves only 3. Get in saluki guys :laugh:

Oh..... Well it's been nice speaking to you again bud. Take care and ill see you again sometime..... Cheerio lol

sorry baw my old mate but inan is spot on here......give it a rest ffs...... :thumbs:

:laugh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

Oh..... Well it's been nice speaking to you again bud. Take care and ill see you again sometime..... Cheerio lol

:laugh: getting bored with it anyway mate. Might be doing me a favour :D