Coursing Gods.......

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once upon a midnight dreary, While I pondered weak and weary, Came a crashing at my door. "Oh no!" I cried, "Here comes The Baw Always talking, never stops, Eats brewer's yeast, sniff at hops. Talks

pm ing Baw , describing yourself as a god and not expecting him to start a thread about it , is like pulling your knob out in front of whippet99 and not expecting him to touch it .

Baw should stay. A thread slating someone that describes themselves as 'a god' is perfectly justified.

Posted Images

:laugh: malt, good film that :D

[bANNED TEXT] dogs do you have are they gud runners I have some gud land if you fancy a run wintertime

To be honest the thought of being alone in a field with you for several hours........ I'd rather keep this toothache :D

• Like 2

just seems a thankless job,and what for?

to be hated,

yeah 40,000+ members and they all hate us... :cray::laugh:
i like paulus and tommy. matt the rats firm but fair :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
lick ass
its saved me a few times tho :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:
Come on kc us yorkshire lads dont lick arse we just kick arse every body knows the bull and rinos lol.
Don't embarrass yourself son, there's only one Yorkshire

Team worth mentioning ;)

Whos that cas get your self gone dimmock haha f**k off lol. half of my family play and played rugby its in are blood my dads side. My grandad played for bradford northan captian of the team in the 70s but past away in 76 with fishing got rat piss in his cut. I wasnt even born mate but got told 76 was one of hottest summers on record .