Badger Savages Pet Dog !

Never ever have I seen a dog stifle bitten by a badger. How come his chinny chin chin was unscathed? Any time any of my lurchers have met a badger above ground old brock has retreated to his sett in a hurry. Accidental encounters have always ended the instant the badger is free to scarper. Doesn't ring true with me.

• Like 4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet that c**t Brian May is preparing a statement as we speak !

Never ever have I seen a dog stifle bitten by a badger. How come his chinny chin chin was unscathed? Any time any of my lurchers have met a badger above ground old brock has retreated to his sett in a

Looks more like another dog has had a pop at it!!   Gonna have to be on the lookout for a crazy badger when walking the mutts now, this happened in the next town along from me!!!   I'm worried, wh

:toast: :toast: :toast: Aye there would be massive implications if it wernt two lady owners and a 'pet' dawg! Nice to see a different spin on it...

Funny ain't it just how much stick a poor dog can get when being attacked by a badger! It must have been bang under the cosh from the stripey critter, taking some serious punishment, for prolonged periods, all over its poor defenseless body and just couldn't use those four legs and light built frame and hot-tail it right out of there... them badgers eh... dangerous!

my thoughts excatly!! Could it have been a boar

How come there was no noise ?. If it was getting hit by a badger there would of been plenty noise ?.

There was no noise cause the f***ing mutt was miles away from its owner.....took 10-15mins to get back. I wouldnt have ruled out it was hit by a car or somebody on a bike.

I think this is another example of the logical fallacy of "appeal to authority". The vet said it, so it must be true???? How many vets exactly have experienced actual badger on dog aggression? And which of these expressed an opinion in this case?

• Like 1

If it ain't foxes killing our kids it's badgers beating up our dogs lol...

And what a vet, to so accurately place the blame at a badger attack Ffs.... It's plain to see that's the work of a very angry bunny lol

Agree with the other comments about the dog being hit by a car, look more like road rash than bites and scratches. Anyway the one with glasses needs to get some boobs and her rug munching mate needs to stop dodging salads.

Never ever have I seen a dog stifle bitten by a badger. How come his chinny chin chin was unscathed? Any time any of my lurchers have met a badger above ground old brock has retreated to his sett in a hurry. Accidental encounters have always ended the instant the badger is free to scarper. Doesn't ring true with me.

I think this is another example of the logical fallacy of "appeal to authority". The vet said it, so it must be true???? How many vets exactly have experienced actual badger on dog aggression? And which of these expressed an opinion in this case?

Spot on. :thumbs:

Them are not badger bites... :no:

Fecking vet should be sacked.... :yes:

Edited by Saluki246