Sorry to hear of your loss.. :( Terrible shock for his family and friends like yourself, especially at his age.. Like others have said, probably the way I'd like to go when my time comes, quick and unexpected. My grandad went the same way back in '03, just going about his business in the garden the same way as he had always done. Way better for the person dying than after a long, drawn out illness IMO, although possibly harder to deal with for those closest to the person because you have the shock of it being so unexpected to deal with as well as the loss.. RIP..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad to hear that mate, you Prob don't want to hear this but he died quickly and you got to spend a good week with him. Thoughts are with you and his family.

my old man went for a piss came out of toilet went to get a towel from cupboard,and lights out,was dead before he hit the floor; Thats the way i wanna go. f**k hanging on with some shitty disease

Bloody hell Bry, really sorry to hear of your loss...

As everyone has said I hope you can get a little peace knowing how much he enjoyed his last week with you all...

Thoughts go out to you and his wife and kids..

Take care mate

Kev

cheers kev, just when you think lifes a breeze,wallop

Keep your chin up mate,

I lost my best mate to cancer, and watching that I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, nothing anyone can do right now Bry, but if you need a day away give me a shout I'll sort something up here..

Really awful news pal, so sorry for you and his family.

I know it's difficult to get any positives out of things like this, but there's every chance that nail or whatever punctured his tyre could have saved the lives of his wife and kids! If he'd have collapsed at the wheel who know what would have happened!

cheers everybody, i know that there are positives in how it happened especially as rob said that he wasnt doing 70 down the a30, but sometimes its hard to pick them out.I have just taken his family back up to barnsley so maybe that will help to have their family around them. .Cant believe the firearms officer rang her on monday morning saying they needed to come to the house and remove his shotguns for destruction.He had only been dead a day and a half, what an insensetive b*****d

Condolences to your son in law dytkos, i hope hes ok

Edited by robbo