Will It Make The News??

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They looked pissed to me the way they were falling over every time they missed a punch ... That fella seriously needs to grow a pair of balls and man the fukc up ... What he did was as cowardly an act

It's got nothing to do with "strip to the waist" comments. I'ts about what's RIGHT. If it was my mrs, I'd never be able to look her in the face again if I was that spineless.

Bunch of fannies can't even land a punch properly. But what is that wanker doing leaving his girlfiend/wife's side? He should be protecting her or knocking f**k out them.

Bunch of fannies can't even land a punch properly. But what is that wanker doing leaving his girlfiend/wife's side? He should be protecting her or knocking f**k out them.

You betcha - you just wouldn't walk away like that would you...no way... :censored:

• Like 2

If one of them got in Mrs.B's face, they'd wish they'd died as a child! :yes:

And that's before she'd finished with them!

• Like 3

Even after she get a dig he still walks away and leaves her with them and she gets digged again.

Who is the bigger kunt the boyfriend or the attackers?

All the fellas including the boyfriend should be shot.

If He'd Had Any Bottle He'd Off Flattened Them . . Best Form Off Defence Is Attack . Though Typical Cowards Attacking A Woman Notice Them Kicking Her When She Is On The Floor , Bunch Off Savages Who Alone Wouldnt Utter A Word !!

• Like 1

just like everyone else has said, god knows what he was doing, i didnt see him throw one punch, they all weighed about 6 stone each. id have tucked my mrs away in a doorway, stood in front of it, and thrown punches until my hands were broken. not pranced about in a pink shirt, letting her get punched, as well as getting my own head stoved in.

I'm softer than a runny turd and i'd still give them all a good slap, especially attacking a woman but then kicking her when she was on the deck? Mustapha and pals would be scrabbling around on the deck looking for their missing teeth the smelly c**ts

• Like 1