Will It Make The News??

love all the "id strip to the waist" type comments!!! how do you no its his girlfriend?? might of been nothing to do with him but helped the best he could?? could have knifes or anything on them.....dont judge till you no the full story imo....

Aint you the bloke who got filled in by a cripple in a car park, says it all really....sorry if I got the wrong bloke

:laugh::laugh::doh:

look all im saying is she COULD of been a crack whore, she COULD of been his wife, who knows????

they are scumbags either way but would you really put your own life in danger over some thing that dont concern you???

easy to be a tough guy over the net saying you would do this and do that........9 times out of 10 the reality of the REAL LIFE situation you find yourself in can change your feelings instantly.......... :yes:

i started a similar thread few years back and the results were the same mate.....

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/228057-black-guy-beats-up-white-guy-what-would-you-off-done/

id like to think id of helped, if it was my missis then of course i would........but to risk getting killed over a situation that has f**k all to do with you is either brave or stupid imo......... :victory:

Mate Ive been in a simular situation, Im way from the toughest bloke but sometimes you just cant stand by and watch that kind of shit

• Like 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They looked pissed to me the way they were falling over every time they missed a punch ... That fella seriously needs to grow a pair of balls and man the fukc up ... What he did was as cowardly an act

It's got nothing to do with "strip to the waist" comments. I'ts about what's RIGHT. If it was my mrs, I'd never be able to look her in the face again if I was that spineless.

Bunch of fannies can't even land a punch properly. But what is that wanker doing leaving his girlfiend/wife's side? He should be protecting her or knocking f**k out them.

As has been said its easy to say you'd do this or that or the other....

But I know 100% I wouldn't have done what he done... Whether it was my wife or a random, person in the street... I'm sure a lot of us have been in situation before and have had to make split second decisions, based on Instinct, in that situation most wouldn't even think about it, your as well to be throwing then not, fck would you allow anyone to hit a woman clean in the face infring of you without reacting.... Plus the the scumbags couldn't throw a punch to save their lives, they hit the woman twice clean in the face and she didn't move...regardless of colour, faith or anything else they are dirty cowardly twats...

• Like 1

love all the "id strip to the waist" type comments!!! how do you no its his girlfriend?? might of been nothing to do with him but helped the best he could?? could have knifes or anything on them.....dont judge till you no the full story imo....

Aint you the bloke who got filled in by a cripple in a car park, says it all really....sorry if I got the wrong bloke

:laugh::laugh::doh:

look all im saying is she COULD of been a crack whore, she COULD of been his wife, who knows????

they are scumbags either way but would you really put your own life in danger over some thing that dont concern you???

easy to be a tough guy over the net saying you would do this and do that........9 times out of 10 the reality of the REAL LIFE situation you find yourself in can change your feelings instantly.......... :yes:

i started a similar thread few years back and the results were the same mate.....

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/228057-black-guy-beats-up-white-guy-what-would-you-off-done/

id like to think id of helped, if it was my missis then of course i would........but to risk getting killed over a situation that has f**k all to do with you is either brave or stupid imo......... :victory:

Forget the bird, they attacked him mate.....nothing to do with " stepping in to defend a bird" ......they made his mind up for him.

He was a big unit too

like born says there some folk will avoid confrontation and situations like that all there life,no matter how cowardly they feel or shunned.its a fact of life.

LOL i knew a guy who got attacked up town by a load of neds,he actually used his bird as a shield as he lay digs into them.its not really funny when you think it about it.

Those c**ts couldnt hit an idea,but if i were ever in a situation where i knew i was outnumbered and going down,well ive always said id pick one of them out and he wouild be coming down with me,and every boot and punch the deeper my thumb would go into his f*****g eyeball.i would get some solice knowing that at least one of them was as f****d as me.

You could use a few of Darcy's birds as a human shield and it could only IMPROVE their looks !! Lol lol

• Like 1

Fairly confident if they 4 kicked of with me I could lay at least 2 spark out with and have the other 2 legging it before they got ragdolled around.....

Being realistic, I would say 4 to 1 was pretty good odds in a street type tare up

• Like 2

Fairly confident if they 4 kicked of with me I could lay at least 2 spark out with and have the other 2 legging it before they got ragdolled around.....

Being realistic, I would say 4 to 1 was pretty good odds in a street type tare up

f**k aye, but they 4? They looked like they didn't really want to do it if that makes sense? I bet if you banged one in the jaw straight away and started advancing, the other three would think "hold on a minute?"

• Like 1

f**k aye, but they 4? They looked like they didn't really want to do it if that makes sense? I bet if you banged one in the jaw straight away and started advancing, the other three would think "hold on a minute?"

and you would be in the do dar if they didn't :laugh:

Key Board Warriors Doesn't Come Into It , You Know In Your Own Heart How You Would React In That Situation And Its Nothing Too Do With Being Tough , As For Toughness Some Off The Toughest Blokes I Know Are The Nicest Lads You Could Meet And 1 Comes Across On The Verge Off a Right Softy Which Has Lead People In Too A False Sense Off Bravado . . To There Horror !!

• Like 4

Your right, but I for one would be willing to find out if that situation ever arose, :thumbs:

Your right, but I for one would be willing to find out if that situation ever arose, :thumbs:

one things is for definite. nobody really knows how they would react, for some it comes natural, for others it takes training and for the majority theres the internet :laugh::laugh::laugh:

one things is for definite. nobody really knows how they would react, for some it comes natural, for others it takes training and for the majority theres the internet :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Years ago I was walking through saint James bus station when I was confronted by a group who tried to tax my berghaus jacket, first thing that went through my head was I'm getting a kick in here, then I thought f**k it if I'm getting a kick in I might as well take one or two with me anyway I got a grip of one and locked my teeth on his ear, walked out with him and I've still got that jacket :thumbs: