Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morrissons, meats much better

AK47

Your kids or anyone's kids?

I have one of those shopping bags with wheels on :thumbs:

get loads in it

I know you mean trolley but now I have an image if you wi one of those wee tartan bags the old biddies pull along ....pmsl

Supermarkets :icon_eek: .........posh feckers you, I do my weekly shop down the food bank. :whistling:

Seriously though I like to change it up, I like Asda's but get bored after a week or two so give Tesco's a whirl but they're really drab and depressing. I like Morrison's for a bit of fish or meat but I do like to have a wander in there as it always seems a happy shop, suppose that extra10-15p you pay they can afford to splash a bit of bunting around. :D

Get all the from frozen stuff from Iceland, they bag it and deliver it.......happy days !!

pisses me right off,when you arrive at the checkout with a trolley load of shopping,and your asked would you like bags. no hen ill just stick the f*****g stuff in my pocket,stupid cow!

Oh I f*****g hate that. I'd hate to be rude to them but one day there going to catch me on a shitty day and I'm going to reply...."naw ma f*****g donkey is outside, it will carry it up the road!!!"

Ah lads, i go spend a hundred euro wort of shopping, once a week or so.{would you like a bag}? she says. Yes i would like a bag!

{JUST THE ONE}?she says,every fucken time i get that red,wiry haired cnut!

Seriously,wtf does she think im going to do with the rest of the shopping.

You got to love this site,,lol

First off a thread about supermarkets,,, fucks sake,,, yeh i know I posted as much as anybody,,lol,, then of at a tangent talking about pedos,,, then ak 47,s,,, then there's a geezer with no sence of humer,, who reads everything as black and white...

This site can always cheer you up,,

Lad that works at the local Tesco is a muslim aswell, :censored:

just thought I would throw that in the mix for you.

:laugh:

Local.....Co-op

Big Shop......Sainsburys.

anti supporters pal :thumbs:

I know i seen that thread.......thing is theres that or the paki here with nothing else so i'm kinda snookered. I'm not driving away to the next village for a few bits and pieces. It'll not stop me shooting vermin anytime soon mate........ ;)

what gun you got

AK47

replica?

No the real deal..................not so good on the deer ive found.

some hunter if you need an ak47 to shoot a f****n deer. :blink:

Being new to the site :whistling: You'll not be aware of the trouble lab as with vermin around his place and how lab had so much trouble "controlling" said vermin, so an AK47 is kinda understandable.

And don't get him started on the apple tree. :D

Or the boiler ;)

I love shopping in them all......I have a good browse round everything......shopping to me is like a leisure activity......I only need to buy for me, so I just buy whatever I fancy....................although I do always have a hoke round the reduced stuff...... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I love shopping in them all......I have a good browse round everything......shopping to me is like a leisure activity......I only need to buy for me, so I just buy whatever I fancy....................although I do always have a hoke round the reduced stuff...... :thumbs:

Great way of life,i wish i was in that position :thumbs: