Where Does One Do Ones Shopping

Hope they don't go to a comprehensive,,,mind the boy will have to get tuff, carrying that name around,,lol

By the way mate 3 rd day on the warrior diet,, piece of piss at the mo,,even ate some almonds for the first time in my life the other day ,, still reading the book mind,, I will send it back when it's fully digested , and permantly stuck in my grey matter. Cheers border ;)

Maybe best not to fully DIGEST the book mate....get stuck in your throat... :laugh:

Glad you're getting something from it... :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morrissons, meats much better

AK47

Your kids or anyone's kids?

Hope they don't go to a comprehensive,,,mind the boy will have to get tuff, carrying that name around,,lol

By the way mate 3 rd day on the warrior diet,, piece of piss at the mo,,even ate some almonds for the first time in my life the other day ,, still reading the book mind,, I will send it back when it's fully digested , and permantly stuck in my grey matter. Cheers border ;)

Fecking farm shops next to me,, you need a bank loan to shop there,,,just far to expensive ,, and all the local folk with money ,, and kids caled rupert and jemimah,,shop there and look down on you,, I hate the place,,, mind I used to sell them rabbits,,lol

f**k them then mate, take your business elsewhere hate false snobbery.

Funny thing is that sometimes you see folk who you'd maybe class as better off/well off/snobs buying all the out-of-date shit in Morrisons or the like...most of them are scruffy b*****ds too...

Local.....Co-op

Big Shop......Sainsburys.

So it's Sainsburys for your hair products then. :laugh:

Nope you get some good deals in Home Bargains for hair products, shampoos, shower gels and kitchen cleaning stuff........... :D

Poundland hair gel. Nice.

Its Home Bargains not Poundland........canny be putting that stuff on this well oiled machine.. :angel: ...Anyway once ive got the hairspray on its not moving.....could stab you with it... :laugh:

• Like 1

Its Home Bargains not Poundland........canny be putting that stuff on this well oiled machine.. :angel: ...Anyway once ive got the hairspray on its not moving.....could stab you with it... :laugh:

Am I right in thinking you upper middle class or atleast come from a upper middle class family "lab"?

Am I right in thinking you upper middle class or atleast come from a upper middle class family "lab"?

Yes upper class i'd say........it was an upper class mining village, i was brought up in an upper class ex council house, went to an upper class Catholic school. Now i just sit with my feet up on here most days while the minnions graft away in my field making me thousands of pounds everyday. I'm a lucky guy... :thumbs: I'm guessing your gentry?

• Like 1

Yes upper class i'd say........it was an upper class mining village, i was brought up in an upper class ex council house, went to an upper class Catholic school. Now i just sit with my feet up on here most days while the minnions graft away in my field making me thousands of pounds everyday. I'm a lucky guy... :thumbs: I'm guessing your gentry?

Errrrrrrr....that part is true....and they're not 'minions' they're Polish :whistling: