And to think the politicians WE vote in still refuse to re-introduce the death penalty ......what a bunch of spineless wankers......everyday that goes by another piece of our country is given away.......more of our women get raped.....innocent people bombed......soldiers beheaded in streets ........what will it take before our so called leaders WAKE THE FCUK UP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Torture the fuckk and send his family/friends/acquaintances/his entire mosque and their families back to the medieval shitholes they came from. Send a message seems to be the only thing Mussies unde

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

i dont think for one min every muslim is a wide eyed crazy fanatic who wants to destroy the west.i also dont think that all muslims are involved in paedo rings. im sure there many muslims are diguste

the leaders are all born wirth a silver spoon up their asses they only think fights happen in the movies. violence scares them so theyd rather run away than fight them simply because they don't know how too. with any luck the paki will get his dump valve invaded by some bull queer then get his throat cut.

• Like 2
Guest ragumup

And to think the politicians WE vote in still refuse to re-introduce the death penalty ......what a bunch of spineless wankers......everyday that goes by another piece of our country is given away.......more of our women get raped.....innocent people bombed......soldiers beheaded in streets ........what will it take before our so called leaders WAKE THE FCUK UP

I'm starting to believe Saudi has brought the government!......because there's no way they carnt see it

This makes my piss boil .A paki b*****d was brought before a court in ireland today .Afew wreks ago a disabled young girl was out in her wheel chair when she got separated from her family members.Well this filthy dirty paki b*****d went and wheeled her away to a house and visciously raped the poor girl .I hope the c**t dies roaring how low can ye get

government at fault mate letting all kind of scum into the country

typical :thumbs:

Come on Paulus you can usually source the papers and editorials where is the one relating to the young girl in Dublin if it is right the "Boyos" will certainy wreak swift and deserved justice even behind the bars on the c**t who did it

i think all ov them should be burned at the stake simple.take the tragedy what happened in London(near London) a British soldier is be-headed in the middle of the street in the middle of the day and he stand there shouting Islam shit and whats done about it ???????? nothing.i think the easiest way to get rid of them is simple :gunsmilie: they shouldnt evern be over hear so as soon as they do a heinous crime they and there whole family should be fcuked off. and when i say fcuked off i dont mean sent home

I totally agree and the heinious crime and family should apply to everybody in the country and I dont mean sent home :thumbs:

Come on Paulus you can usually source the papers and editorials where is the one relating to the young girl in Dublin if it is right the "Boyos" will certainy wreak swift and deserved justice even behind the bars on the c**t who did it

i think all ov them should be burned at the stake simple.take the tragedy what happened in London(near London) a British soldier is be-headed in the middle of the street in the middle of the day and he stand there shouting Islam shit and whats done about it ???????? nothing.i think the easiest way to get rid of them is simple :gunsmilie: they shouldnt evern be over hear so as soon as they do a heinous crime they and there whole family should be fcuked off. and when i say fcuked off i dont mean sent home

I totally agree and the heinious crime and family should apply to everybody in the country and I dont mean sent home :thumbs:

next the racist card :hmm:

I've Ran Out Off Words On Subjects Concerning These Filthy Animals , I Know 1 Thing If White & Black Britain Dont Vote These Other Scum (Con&Lab) Out In The Next Election The Country Is Finished . . Because If They Dont Vote Them Out Next Time It Will Be Too Late There After . . Surely The General Public Can See Whats Going On In Westminster . . Question Is Do They Have The Brains To Realise What Needs Done ?

next the racist card :hmm:

how can I be a racist ? suppose I am really cant stand Jews

Maybe the Paramiltarys will hunt him down and deal with him accordingly ?

the paramilitarys are two busy selling the white powder to be worried about a paki there not like they used to be

the leaders brother liam is on trial at the minute charged with fiddeling with th daughter aged 4 :yes:

Dublin pal on the south circular road i think

The south circular road is crammed full of all them fucken scumbags pakis, Romanians the lot it may aswell have signs up as a No Go Area for Irish people.

The coppers raid flats there every so often 50 non nationals per flat etc all up to their bollox in crime but yet when a group of Irish lads had a go at a group of them last year

guess who got lifted and plastered all over the papers for their "racist attack".. Yeah if you stand up for yourself and kick back at these animals the law comes down on you like a ton of bricks!!!

And If the scumbag that raped the girl does get a jail sentence he will be put in with all his own kind in arbour hill prison they keep all them sex offenders safe in their own little holiday camp :censored:

Edited by patterdale666