Catapults

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

Kranky...your the man :laugh:

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow and not bother with one that they have and not possess the money to buy something "better". I've just stuck up some pics to show that they can be used to good effect and to nurture those without the funds for a "better" catty.

You should get some kill shots up and try and knock me down a peg or two.

• Like 2

What are ye talking about? Back to the money i see :laugh:

What was said a few posts ago?....

Baw asked about making one...i said go find a natural....as theyre free.

Find it...finish it...fire it.... cost?.....£0.00p.

What a fanny :feck:

What are ye talking about? Back to the money i see :laugh:

What was said a few posts ago?....

Baw asked about making one...i said go find a natural....as theyre free.

Find it...finish it...fire it.... cost?.....£0.00p.

What a fanny :feck:

No wonder people think you're a dick!

I've never mentioned money once.

If you want to bring up old posts I'll copy and paste the one where you got all indignant because I suggested you where trying to sell your catties at the expense of someone else's. I'll also copy and paste the post where you said that you don't sell them, then I'll copy and paste your post offering a load for sale.

Fanny? I think you've got that down to a fine art son!

Don't set yourself up as an Internet catty expert and then give out duff information. I see straight through it and ,as a fanny, I'm gonna pull you up everytime you do it from now on.

:laugh:

you mean this thread...where you accused me of slating somebody elses catapults.... in order to sell my own...

Then got proved wrong :yes:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/25395-catapults/page-85

And this for sale thread...where ive made a few more than i normally would..as im on holiday...

Not before PM'ing a member offering him one as a gift...as hes just starting out :yes:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/292731-catapults-for-sale/

Fook off wanky :feck:

• Like 1

They're the ones! An expert in 5 minutes, fantastic work!

If your catties are so good and you're such an expert then you must be dropping loads of game. Any photos?

And BTW a black widow isn't £25! Maybe they told you that price when they realised what a mug you are.

They're the ones! An expert in 5 minutes, fantastic work!

If your catties are so good and you're such an expert then you must be dropping loads of game. Any photos?

And BTW a black widow isn't £25! Maybe they told you that price when they realised what a mug you are.

Just because i dont take little gay photos....with a pigeon next to a catapult....means i dont take anything?

Your right :laugh: i couldnt hit feckall....

Edited to add.... ive changed my mind about the video.... this threads turned into 'the kranky show' :bad: ....

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

Started reading this thread and thought

a, Baw's on the wind up (for a change)

Then I read more and thought

b, What a load of saddos

Then I read more and thought

c, Typical THL playground bickering

Then I thought,

Advice to Baw, when you get practised and want to drop a Saluki,

hit the spot just behind where you start when your combing their ears.

:thumbs:

Cheers, D.

well to bring the topic back on track i will offer my little bit of knowledge from my shot experience with cattys, ive been shooting them for a few weeks so im by no means an expert im just giving my take on starting out, so dont be pulling me into the 5 minute expert argument. i revisited shooting catapults after failing miserably with a black widow 2 years since, i went for a chinese catty from ebay but was then advised against this so instead purchased a handmade catty from ebay for just over a tenner made from 18mm multiplex, already banded up with double theraband, never looked back, accuracy increased over night despite the fork hits. i would leave the black widow there just too bulky and personally i carnt get on with them. my first take with one is a kill I'm not proud of as i was too eager to hunt with it before i was good enough. shot at a pigeon whilst walking the dog and hit it in the breast thus not killing it but instead broke the breast bone allowing me to get to it just in time, i was using 12mm steel at that time but now use 12mm lead and im well impressed.

• Like 1