Catapults

Well guys, managed yesterday to hit something I was actually trying to hit :) ok, it didn't have a pulse but it was a good feeling anyhow lol. It was the pole on one of those whirly gig things you dry clothes on, about hmmmm 7 yards lol. Still can't get used to using weak hand to hold catapult, feels more natural the other way and this was the way I did it to hit the target. Think ill continue this way lol. :D

I believe the technical name for that is "corrie wheckit!!"...:-)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

Lol lab, don't know why you need to do it the other way, do you?

Well I would think you would want your strong arm for pulling back the elastic and your weaker then is just used for steadiness. My best mate is like that though. Plays golf right handed, plays pool left handed and he is a kick boxer so he could kick yer heed aff wi any foot.... Lol

Awww lol, maybe it'll be a problem in the stronger elastic ones but don't have a problem with this one at the minute. Aye I do that too lab, even fish with my left hand, kick both feet. See how it goes but ill stick with it the now lol

i was the same with holding the catty. i can only close my left eye but was holding the catty with my right so when i brought the pouch to my anchor point i wasnt looking down the bands. switched hands and know it feels strange to hold it the other way. ye the ammo that comes with the black widow are plastic there called training ammo. the steel will be alot heavier. im going to buy 9.5mm steel bb`s for pigeon as im looking for more speed than my usual 12mm lead. im also going to look into 10mm lead for rabbits but keep making the 12mm for pheasants when the season comes round

ha depends some do some dont when target shooting i always do then i walk the shots in by aiming with the top fork. but when im out hunting i will aim with one eye get relative to the target then open it and fire when it feels right, you will soon get the hang of it with practice

Right mate, I'll Prob close an eye then, never gave it a thought to be honest. Do you aim by moving the catty or the elastic? I know dumb question but just checking pmsl. I find if I'm aiming down I'm moving the elastic up but I think that'll be wrong :tongue2: