Catapults

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

ha depends some do some dont when target shooting i always do then i walk the shots in by aiming with the top fork. but when im out hunting i will aim with one eye get relative to the target then open it and fire when it feels right, you will soon get the hang of it with practice

so you use three different types of ammo and you keep one eye closed but then open it .and then i got lost on the top fork part .

ha ye sorry for that, i use 12mm lead now for hunting but im going to use 9.5mm for pigeons with single theraband, i use marbles for target practise.

i close one eye and aim at the target using the top fork as i hold the catty at 90°, but then before i release the pouch i open the closed eye then release when it feels right. hope that makes better sence, its just a habit that i do and that works for me but obviously wont work for everyone

See that Warner, is he the video equivalent of Darcy, c**ts cover every fieldsports there is :D

You got a thing about old Darcy havnt you Baw :yes: ........maybe you should get out and do a few things to stop you getting bored :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, as an aside...........I wonder how many catapult shooters are capable of delivering a lethal shot consistently and how many are just hurting stuff for fun? :whistling:

Edited by WILF

See that Warner, is he the video equivalent of Darcy, c**ts cover every fieldsports there is :D

You got a thing about old Darcy havnt you Baw :yes: ........maybe you should get out and do a few things to stop you getting bored :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, as an aside...........I wonder how many catapult shooters are capable of delivering a lethal shot consistently and how many are just hurting stuff for fun? :whistling:

Are you suggesting that people are shooting at stuff just to hurt it for their own pleasure? Or are you saying that they are trying to kill it but aren't accurate enough? Your hurting stuff for fun comment doesn't make sense.

Catapults are an accurate and efficient tool for hunting, if used within their limitations.

Are you suggesting that people are shooting at stuff just to hurt it for their own pleasure? Or are you saying that they are trying to kill it but aren't accurate enough? Your hurting stuff for fun comment doesn't make sense.

Catapults are an accurate and efficient tool for hunting, if used within their limitations.

I am suggesting that more than a few will be using a tool thats not queit upto the job, they are not very good with it to start with and will trying to use it beyond whatever its limitations are......then going out and cutting about the countryside just loosing off at stuff trying for a "hit" with no real care of if it kills or not.

They just want to go out and shoot at things for a laugh.

Thats what I am suggesting

i bought a black widow when i was school. there was a few maggies and crows f****d off with shattered wings during that wee fad i had, something im not proud of when looking back on it.

im sure there are excellent shots with a catty,but id hazard a guess and say there a lot who are shit aswell.

I'd say that there are far greater numbers with shotguns and air rifles who cause wounding, albeit at greater distances and larger quarry.

Fair comment matey, but I know which one I would rather have pointing at me :thumbs:

I'd say that there are far greater numbers with shotguns and air rifles who cause wounding, albeit at greater distances and larger quarry.

Fair comment matey, but I know which one I would rather have pointing at me :thumbs:
id say a catapult would do you more damage over a long distance than a shotgun lol obviously not a rifle tho!! but a big bb in the side of your head from a proper powerful catapult could kill a man quite easily or if not f**k u up good an proper lol

id say a catapult would do you more damage over a long distance than a shotgun lol obviously not a rifle tho!! but a big bb in the side of your head from a proper powerful catapult could kill a man quite easily or if not f**k u up good an proper lol

What sort of range are we talking about with this catapult as opposed to a shotgun that will kill a man with a BB? :laugh::laugh: ..........

What sort of range are we talking about with this catapult as opposed to a shotgun that will kill a man with a BB? :laugh::laugh: ..........
well lets be honest shot loses range as its spreads so over say 500 meters and i doubt it would kill a man at that range??? some of these power bands and with someone who can use them shoots a big heavy lead ball at you would hurt lol only hypothetically tho lol Edited by lurcher1