Catapults

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

I would like to officially nominate Lurcher1 for the THL hall of fame with his "Catty/BB/500m" scenario........it would sit proudly amongst such gems as:

"that pup will make 29tts and kill all british quarry just looking at that picture"

or

"19tts......killed literally hundreds of fallow"

or

"they were used for hunting polar bears so obviously they will rinse foxes by the dozen"

Thats one vote from me :victory::laugh:

I would like to officially nominate Lurcher1 for the THL hall of fame with his "Catty/BB/500m" scenario........it would sit proudly amongst such gems as:

"that pup will make 29tts and kill all british quarry just looking at that picture"

or

"19tts......killed literally hundreds of fallow"

or

"they were used for hunting polar bears so obviously they will rinse foxes by the dozen"

Thats one vote from me :victory::laugh:

:laugh: ok clever kunt answer me this............a man fires a shotgun at a pheasant in the air in your direction from 300m away.........the shot goes up as far as it can, comes down and lands on you....a man fires a lead nugget in a powerful catapult from the same distance.........the lead nugget goes up in the air as far as it can, comes down and hits you square on your head...........which is going to hurt the most.......... :hmm:

i said it was all hypothetical anyway so that cant go in the hall of fame........... :D but yeah looking back 500m was abit to far lol........... :victory:

Edited by lurcher1

I am suggesting that more than a few will be using a tool thats not queit upto the job, they are not very good with it to start with and will trying to use it beyond whatever its limitations are......then going out and loosing off at stuff trying for a "hit" with no real care of if it kills or not.

They just want to go out and shoot at things for a laugh.

Thats what I am suggesting

Yeah ok guv i,ll come quiety its a fair cop.....................its not that im not very good though its just these pakis are so damn quick ! :D

So you've to close an eye eh lol

:laugh: :laugh:

You ever tried one mate? I had a catapult when I was a kid but not a weapon. Hard as f**k. Thought I was getting it but think it was a fluke lol daren't aim at an animal, if I actually manage to hit it, worse ill give it is a limp :D

See that Warner, is he the video equivalent of Darcy, c**ts cover every fieldsports there is :D

You got a thing about old Darcy havnt you Baw :yes: ........maybe you should get out and do a few things to stop you getting bored :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, as an aside...........I wonder how many catapult shooters are capable of delivering a lethal shot consistently and how many are just hurting stuff for fun? :whistling:

:D not said any lies mate, proofs in print ;) not like I've banned him 20+ times like he has me :laugh: he'll be pleased you pulled me up though, get an extra tub of KY for your reward ;)

See that Warner, is he the video equivalent of Darcy, c**ts cover every fieldsports there is :D

You got a thing about old Darcy havnt you Baw :yes: ........maybe you should get out and do a few things to stop you getting bored :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, as an aside...........I wonder how many catapult shooters are capable of delivering a lethal shot consistently and how many are just hurting stuff for fun? :whistling:

:D not said any lies mate, proofs in print ;) not like I've banned him 20+ times like he has me :laugh: he'll be pleased you pulled me up though, get an extra tub of KY for your reward ;)

Dry your eyes for fucks sake ! Lol lol