Catapults

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the reason you couldnt hit anything is because that is actually a television aerial !...................You want a catapult Lab

im not sure if your on the wind up....again   but black widows are shiite

All I'm trying to do at the end of the day is make sure that people are furnished with the truth and not misinformed. Some youngster just starting out may believe your comments about the Black Widow a

Posted Images

Cheers mate :thumbs: I canny wait till I get good with this thing, something rewarding about the rawness of hitting something that you've physically had to power up yourself and if you handed it to someone else, its as much use to them as a fire escape in a canoe :) I'm at that fire escape bit at the minute :laugh:

To start with and develop good form it's best to draw back to the same anchor point each time. once you are hitting stuff and have a system for shooting then the anchor point becomes less crucial. Accuracy is determined by the relation of the frame to the target. So, once proficient, you will be able to draw back to your chest, shoulder, ear, etc and still hit the target.

ha depends some do some dont when target shooting i always do then i walk the shots in by aiming with the top fork. but when im out hunting i will aim with one eye get relative to the target then open it and fire when it feels right, you will soon get the hang of it with practice

so you use three different types of ammo and you keep one eye closed but then open it .and then i got lost on the top fork part .

• Like 1

id recommend finding a natural fork....

shaping it...treating it and your away.

just finished this today.... but the wood split during drying which is a gutter.... but i carries on with it anyway as the colour of the wood was superb...

20130619_123025_zpsf439b856.jpg

not looking for an argument mate .but you couldnt make a serviceable catty out of that .as a catty fork thats of no use at all

id recommend finding a natural fork....

shaping it...treating it and your away.

just finished this today.... but the wood split during drying which is a gutter.... but i carries on with it anyway as the colour of the wood was superb...20130619_123025_zpsf439b856.jpg

not looking for an argument mate .but you couldnt make a serviceable catty out of that .as a catty fork thats of no use at all

Quite right mate...

But i carried on with it as i liked the wood :thumbs: