Price Of Pups?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never sell pups do gift them out to friends that you can trust. any dog I didn't bred in my kennels was gifted to me apart from a Russell bitch I have. That's the way it should be

most i ever payed for a pup was quid back in 2001-last year i was lucky enough to buy a well bred bitch from 2 very good lines and it cost me 300 notes-you all go on about not paying for pups and gif

This argument over the price tag on a pup will go on forever.I personally think that if someone wants to sell there pups for whatever price they require then its there business,they are not bending an

50 no more no less by the time you pay to rear it its still a dear dog at that because thats all the are a wee pup and only a certain amount in the litter will work so your taking a chance no matter who or what they are bred from

I never sell pups do gift them out to friends that you can trust. any dog I didn't bred in my kennels was gifted to me apart from a Russell bitch I have. That's the way it should be

Edited by shaneg
  • Like 10

prob with giveing pup away is evey man and his dog will have one but when you put a price on them only lad that realy won't one buy them this is haw it is up here any way and there not a lot of lad i trust i think £150 when there cheep it make me think why are the cheep

Just because someone has paid a few quid for a pup doesn't garrantee they'll graft it proper or even look after any better , there's just as many shitehouses with money as those with none ! In the past I've bought pups and had them gifted to me and all have had the same fair crack . A fair working mans price is ok by me but some take the Micky with some of the prices !

• Like 2