A Nice Mooch

Tomo was worried about you seeing him bent over the camp fire Simoman.heheheee.

He's going all Ray Mears on me today..he wouldnt let me have my usual McDs Breakfast :cray:

Tell you what though it was one of the best Bacon Butties I've ever had with a nice cuppa Tea....

A very good mornings mooching up with the 2 pups and the older dogs showing them the ropes,the pups loved it and learned a few valuable lessons in the field...I think they did really well with all the sheep running about with thier little lambs,they were literally jumping up in front of them every few yards..Enough temptation for an older dog,but for pups and the natural play/chase instincts they did really well sticking to the bunnies and ignoring the endless temptations.

Im looking forward to a bit of sausage and a nice fresh free range egg next time Tomo.. :boogy:

IMG_0672_zps1258bbcc.jpg

dogs2013231_zps4198b0e1.jpg

Looking forward to a bit of sausage eh? :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a nice mooch round this morning on some of our permission ,,, up at 4 and on the land at 6, vin had had Molly the bedy cross,, and his bitsa pup,,,, I had Venus, and the border pup,, also put a s

Photo says it all  

Dare I say it.................. as great as lamping and knocking thorns out from September to March is, I often get a fair bit of enjoyment out of spring and summer mooches about with the lurcher, ter

Tomo was worried about you seeing him bent over the camp fire Simoman.heheheee.

He's going all Ray Mears on me today..he wouldnt let me have my usual McDs Breakfast :cray:

Tell you what though it was one of the best Bacon Butties I've ever had with a nice cuppa Tea....

A very good mornings mooching up with the 2 pups and the older dogs showing them the ropes,the pups loved it and learned a few valuable lessons in the field...I think they did really well with all the sheep running about with thier little lambs,they were literally jumping up in front of them every few yards..Enough temptation for an older dog,but for pups and the natural play/chase instincts they did really well sticking to the bunnies and ignoring the endless temptations.

Im looking forward to a bit of sausage and a nice fresh free range egg next time Tomo.. :boogy:

IMG_0672_zps1258bbcc.jpg

dogs2013231_zps4198b0e1.jpg

What kind of bloody mooch was this.........?..lol

• Like 1

Dare I say it.................. as great as lamping and knocking thorns out from September to March is, I often get a fair bit of enjoyment out of spring and summer mooches about with the lurcher, terrier and gun checking traps and catching the odd bit of something. Nothing too serious, just keeping tabs on the land, knocking over what predators/egg thieves I can and maybe come home with the odd tastey snack. Keeps me and the dogs sane!

I'm practicaly a summer hunter, I admit it! :cray::laugh:

• Like 3