Who's Better, Men Or Woman?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

prob invented to cut a steak they cooked

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe

ah but he got out of doing the gardening an got a new pair of boots out it

Tens of thousands of women call a helpline complaining about domestic abuse and almost no men, so I think we can assume men are better at listening :hmm:

Women are brilliant at nagging about things that would never even occur to a man to get concerned about, can't drive, can't control their emotions, can't think logically or rationally, can't work with other women or work in senior positions and don't get me started on giving them to vote :censored: what a mistake that was.

Men are better at sewing, cooking and riding ponies too :tongue2:

Newly single (if the mrs reads this), who's interested?

• Like 1

Wow lass, your getting deep lol. Woman Definately think different from blokes. Even the dumbest woman is complex. I watched some shit the other week, dunno what it was, doesn't matter. Bit like the start of that keek lab watches big brother where they go into a room alone and greet the group. I watched when a lassie went in, say there was 4 guys and 4 lassies. The lassies were waiting to greet them, big smiles and kisses when it was there turn, inbetween they were eyeing them up and down. Bloke goes in same situation, eyes the candy, other blokes all greet with a get this beer down ya. Woman are Definately anti woman :yes: I've never been in the company of a woman for a night where they haven't bitched about someone. Same when you meet someone, they ask about your ex etc, they automatically despise them lol. I couldn't give a f**k about there past boyfriends lol. Can never figure woman out.

Maybe some women are anti other women, but the woman who is happy in herself and with her life is just as likely to have women friends as a men are to have mates. Speaking as a female, I think as you get older you begin to appreciate having women friends more and more. There is only bitching when women aren't secure or happy in their lives, and that generally applies more to younger women.

My first corporate job was in an office of 80 women :icon_eek: I was so naive, thinking what a great learning experience it would be, all these career women there to guide me, and never a shortage of plasters or aspirin considering the amount of handbags there would be floating about :laugh: How wrong I was! What a nightmare - cuthroat, competitive, bitchy, backstabbing load of horrible, gossiping cows. Worst job ever.

I've always had a good circle of girlfriends tho - some going back almost 30 years. And I've had lots of guy friends too because for some strange reason I like their company lol the older I get tho, the more I appreciate the differences between the two.

• Like 1

Many years ago when I was on the cabs I regularly used to witness the inter-female bitchiness. If I picked up 4 girls from a nightclub, the journey to the first one's house was along the lines of "It's been great seeing you again Tracy. We must do this again soon." etc etc. The moment she stepped out the car to walk to her door it turned to "Did you see the state of her hair? That dress made her look like a slag." Same for the next girl "She's SOOOO fat."

The only one who didn't get slagged off was the last one out, but the other 3 were probably on the phone talking about her anyway.

Take 4 blokes home and they only wanted to talk about football or the bird they "nearly got hold of." :laugh:

• Like 1

There is no answer to this IMO, I know we're all supposed to be equal these days but a million or so years of evolution says otherwise! :laugh: The differences between male and female humans goes far deeper than a pair of tits and a knob, there will always be certain things men are generally better at and there will always be certain things woman will always be better at. Men are physically more robust than women, and despite the myth of women being able to tolerate more pain than women, we have half as many pain receptors as a woman does. There are also differences in the way our brains work. A man's brain is more geared towards the logical side of thinking generally making us more suited to tasks like solving problems (and reversing into parking spaces.. :whistling:) while a woman's brain is geared more for communicating with other humans in social situations. Obviously there are exceptions, I read somewhere a while back that we all have a mix of both 'male' and 'female' behaviours, it's just they are more predominant in males and females respectively. Autism is the extreme form of the male way of thinking, which is why its much more predominant in males.

I think the way females often seem to be ultra competitive and sometimes bitchy in the company of other women is a hangover from the instinct to protect their kids and insure they stand a good chance of growing up to pass their genes on. There is still so much they don't know and understand about how our natural, animal instincts still govern a huge part of our behaviours both men and women. We like to think ourselves above the other animals on this planet, yet we are still driven on some level by the same biological needs and processes as we were hundreds of thousands of years ago before we came down from the trees. Chemicals and hormones still govern the way we act, the way we think and the way we feel without us giving it much thought and input along the way.

..anyway, having said that men are better IMO! :tongue2:

Men all the way, all you need to do is look at the animal kingdom for proof.

Male is bigger, stronger, and better looking, i.e. birds.

Women, weaker, smaller and dowdy, look how much effort a woman, no matter how fit, needs to get herself presentable, but men, 5mins an POW we're done. says it all really. :whistling:

• Like 1

Women, weaker, smaller and dowdy, look how much effort a woman, no matter how fit, needs to get herself presentable, but men, 5mins an POW we're done. says it all really. :whistling:

Except black widow spiders :thumbs:

..and most birds of prey..

They are both as important as each other.

If in a relationship, men should worry about the broad picture of life, keep their mouth shut and not burden their family with things which will allow the woman to get on with the everyday tasks of just living.

As individuals we are all the same, some folk are fannys and some just pull up the old boot straps and crack on doing what you have to do to get by, raise kids, pay the bills etc

JMHO

• Like 1

I have worked in all women & all men environments .. out of the 2 i would much rather work in an all male environment , womens spats can go on for decades :yes: at least fellas have there say & then its all forgotton :laugh:

I have worked in all women & all men environments .. out of the 2 i would much rather work in an all male environment , womens spats can go on for decades :yes: at least fellas have there say & then its all forgotton :laugh:

You would think so wouldn't you but I have met some right f***ing cry baby's in my 40 odd years on this planet, some blokes are worse than women !!

It's all down to the individual, my wife could not load 50 tons of kit onto trucks all day same as I could not give birth to 4 kids........who's better? Cause I don't see any difference

and great white sharks :laugh:

put it this way I think women are fooking heroes .................well im struggling to clean and raise two kids ..................when im shopping im like a fooking zombie ,............just walking round in circles ,.....I swear women are like magnets ,.my mrs would of just gone straight to anything she would of wanted,..........having never been to

that place before........

if men think its easy too raise two young children then think again,..................cook ,make lunch boxes ,.....too and from school and then just to top everything off........kids fight like cat and dog,...........it would be nice to off load them to me parents now and again but that always ends up with me getting a bollocking for getting my priorities wrong and a massive argument and I just minimise to avoid confrontation............

I feel right out of place bringing them up but I will as I will do the best I can as I promised her.........................still you need both to have a balanced family which would benefit the children more ,............imho

• Like 2

and great white sharks :laugh:

O.k get the point, the exceptions to my post are all the nasty stuff. :D

• Like 1