Who's Better, Men Or Woman?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

prob invented to cut a steak they cooked

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe

ah but he got out of doing the gardening an got a new pair of boots out it

:laugh: driving and woman especially Lara don't mix :tongue2:

Hey ! I can park my truck just fine thanks. However I freely admit that when driving my brothers tiny Micra, I am just dangerous ! I don't even try to park it, just get close and walk the rest of the way.

Dealing with customer services! Men on the whole are far too passive to get anywhere with arsehole service people, it's either begrudgingly tollerant or "I'm coming across this desk to kill you you b*****d!!!", no firm middle ground. Women however have the fine skill of getting exactly what they want with the "You make me suffer so I'm gonna make your life hell untill I get what I want" routine. They have absolutely no shame in making a hell of a scene with a non compliant bank clerk or shop assistant.

• Like 1

Dealing with customer services! Men on the whole are far too passive to get anywhere with arsehole service people, it's either begrudgingly tollerant or "I'm coming across this desk to kill you you b*****d!!!", no firm middle ground. Women however have the fine skill of getting exactly what they want with the "You make me suffer so I'm gonna make your life hell untill I get what I want" routine. They have absolutely no shame in making a hell of a scene with a non compliant bank clerk or shop assistant.

first thing the learn from there mother :laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh: f***ing brilliant

One thing I will say about woman is their ability to find stuff. They can tell you what drawer it's in and I'm f****d if I can still find what I'm looking for.

thats why we get a shed because you know its in there somewhere

Nah the first thing is how to nag the fec out of your dad/brother/boyfriend/husband. Next it's how to be a sulky/hormonal/bipolar nut job and then it's how to get your own way and somwhere inbetween is a top up lesson on how to act when "nothing" is wrong :laugh:

• Like 2