Who's Better, Men Or Woman?

Has woman invented anything? I know they probably weren't allowed to lol but they've had about 50 odd years now and what have they come up with :hmm:

Here you go baw ... we women can count the circular saw amongst our inventions so put that in yer pipe!

http://www.howstuffworks.com/innovation/inventions/10-things-that-women-invented.htm#page=4

Women might have invented the circular saw, but they never learned how to use one. :laugh:

Au contraire my little friend. I was fair handy with one in the woodshop once upon a time - and that's the truth!

Mind yourself now or I'll give you a demonstration lol

I need a new top for my workbench. If I send you the dimensions, you could prove your skills. :thumbs:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

prob invented to cut a steak they cooked

I think instead of ridiculing the poor man he should have been applauded. I'll bet a woman couldn't put a fork through her boot and miss every toe

ah but he got out of doing the gardening an got a new pair of boots out it

Has woman invented anything? I know they probably weren't allowed to lol but they've had about 50 odd years now and what have they come up with :hmm:

Here you go baw ... we women can count the circular saw amongst our inventions so put that in yer pipe!

http://www.howstuffworks.com/innovation/inventions/10-things-that-women-invented.htm#page=4

Women might have invented the circular saw, but they never learned how to use one. :laugh:

Au contraire my little friend. I was fair handy with one in the woodshop once upon a time - and that's the truth!

I need a new top for my workbench. If I send you the dimensions, you could prove your skills. :thumbs:

Sure ... and you can send me the shed and saw whilst you're at it! :D

• Like 1

• Like 5

Now you're thinking like a woman :D

• Like 1

I now have tea on my monitor...thanks

• Like 1

women are the best for cooking cleaning doing the rest of the house work, looking after the kids and thats about it! men can do all of the above,AND MORE... but why buy a dog and bark yourself!!!!

Buy lol,you got a mail catalogue wife then :D

• Like 1

f***ing belter :laugh::notworthy: f***ing tears here :laugh:

women are the best for cooking cleaning doing the rest of the house work, looking after the kids and thats about it! men can do all of the above,AND MORE... but why buy a dog and bark yourself!!!!

I assume you're single? :thumbs:

Only one thing worse than a male chauvinist pig......and that's a woman who won't do as she's told. :laugh:

When is woman better than men? Is a mother better than a father for upbringing for example? Are woman braver in some circumstances? Look at that beheading, the woman didn't seem scared. Are men better cooks?

Who do you think is the best at certain things. I know cleaning takes me an age but woman seem to do it without much hassle. Multi tasking, pressure, they seem to cope better. Arguably one of our strongest prime ministers was a woman(allegedly) :D

mothers are better at bringing kids up but there is something's about a mothers love they are there too help all the time even when u don't want it and I don't care how many men are great chefs the best food ive ever eat is my nanas and my mothers cooking but it is right behind every good man there is a good woman
  • Like 3

Now you're thinking like a woman :D

I can mind helping my auld man lay concrete at my grans and him giving me these words of wisdom....... Make a job last son, as soon as your finished they'll find something else for you to do :D

• Like 1

Only one thing worse than a male chauvinist pig......and that's a woman who won't do as she's told. :laugh:

i heard your the boss when shes not in

• Like 1

Buy lol,you got a mail catalogue wife then :D

If i did i'd be sending te c**t back :laugh: 11 years and i'm still training her :thumbs:

• Like 2

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When is woman better than men? Is a mother better than a father for upbringing for example? Are woman braver in some circumstances? Look at that beheading, the woman didn't seem scared. Are men better cooks?

Who do you think is the best at certain things. I know cleaning takes me an age but woman seem to do it without much hassle. Multi tasking, pressure, they seem to cope better. Arguably one of our strongest prime ministers was a woman(allegedly) :D

mothers are better at bringing kids up but there is something's about a mothers love they are there too help all the time even when u don't want it and I don't care how many men are great chefs the best food ive ever eat is my nanas and my mothers cooking but it is right behind every good man there is a good woman

You after brownie points mate?