• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

Yes that what shocked me. He was fit and Passed the DOCTOR. That deems him fit for porpose so to speak. Ive seen him a few times he is allway in shape for a fight , his lame excuse is another matter dont you think

Lookin in shape n bein in shape total dif . I think it cud be a fight that could go either way if fury dosnt concentrate n let haye in he has the ability t end it fury got knock down easy enough while bk by sec rate fiter. But then haye dos find it hard to get in from the reach. Id say hay got him at min if haye fights clever

young eubanks had a good fight once he found his range, i think hes starting to really mature as he got better as the fight went on and it showed with his fitness and power

He had very good fight indeed notice booth was dead on his feet after the first few rounds

young eubanks had a good fight once he found his range, i think hes starting to really mature as he got better as the fight went on and it showed with his fitness and power

I liked the way he dug in the last 2 rounds for a stoppage :thumbs:

• Like 2

what do you lads make of degale ----

was a decent am. Stigo but jusy has not Set any fireworks off as a pro up to now

he don't do it for me gte --I don't dislike him as a fighter just cant put my finger on what it is ..

Haye is probably the best finisher in the division at the moment............Fury has been down and got back up to take charge and fair do,s for that............but Haye is a different level if he gets him down he,ll finish him......and at some point he will connect flush that you can be sure of.

The Eubank kid i dont rate him at all..........Degale i dont think will ever reach world level...................The time will come when an Olympic medal wont hold as much weight in the pros as it currently seems to !

• Like 1

i dont really rate haye or fury, i reckon fury got a suspect jaw and who has haye really beat??? the heavyweight division is finished its all about welters, middleweights now, thats were the exciting fights are happening. i really dont no what happened to heavyweight division but it has never been as bad as this.