• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im just curious Newsboy......where do you get this remarkable knowledge and insight into the game that " us lot " as you put it....dont have ? I dont agree with Brookie but i understand his opinions

Of the 5 fights Haye has won at Heavyweight......4 of them were won by stoppage......2 of them in world title fights.....................to compare Hayes list of opponents to Furys is just being silly

Tyson Fury is past confidant he is deluded and the way he trash talks other boxers shows the man has no class ...One thing about Hayes prep for a fight is its very meticulous and he works with a world

i think its to early in furys career to fight haye imo haye has to much expirence for fury right now think it could be a bad move for fury ,cant knock him for wanting to fight haye though...

haye can punch, but alot of hype about his power, he can put fury down but not out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd-by0p-izk

would fury have the same heart as carl Thompson did in that fight ?

good point, haye burned him self out in that fight, thats how he lost (nothing left in the tank), but think fights better now uses his brain more.But Haye deff packs a good punch, and would follow up quick and put fury in trouble, but fights won+ lost with a good punch, so it lands that shot 1st .!!

haye can punch, but alot of hype about his power, he can put fury down but not out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd-by0p-izk

I remember watching that fight and was shouting like f**k for Thompson,im sure he was about 38 at the time and what a courageous performance it was from him to come through the early rounds to do that to a young puncher,thompson might of been old but was battle hardened with it :thumbs:

Haye will spark fury if hes in good shape!

I remember watching that fight and was shouting like f**k for Thompson,im sure he was about 38 at the time and what a courageous performance it was from him to come through the early rounds to do that to a young puncher,thompson might of been old but was battle hardened with it :thumbs:

40 year old,............ i remember edge of my seat beer in hand never took a sip out of it ...

• Like 1

. Haye would not enter the ring anything but
  • Like 1